Respected Contributor

I am glad I never got into purchasing any of the WEN products. I can't afford to lose any hair. Being that said,, along time ago I remember my mom's hairdresser told her always look at the person doing your hair and if you don't like the way they take of their hair than you best skip them. I am 63 and still remember that. So when I looked at Chaz the first time, this came to me and I told my self to move on. 

Valued Contributor

FDA put out a warning this past month on the possible dangers and will be investigating.  This was on the national and our local news this week.

I used WEN for years and loved it.  Defended it.  THEN I started seeing large amounts of hair in my shower drain.  My hair became extremely thin.  Hair dresser questioned me.  Switched shampoo/conditioner to Carol's Daughter.  Hair is thick and healthy again.  Definitely know I had an issue with WEN and that was after many years of exclusive usage.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

I am glad I never got into purchasing any of the WEN products. I can't afford to lose any hair. Being that said,, along time ago I remember my mom's hairdresser told her always look at the person doing your hair and if you don't like the way they take of their hair than you best skip them. I am 63 and still remember that. So when I looked at Chaz the first time, this came to me and I told my self to move on. 

@Leeny...I had to giggle when I read that. Although I agree with the statement, I have to say my hairdresser is bald. He is a master with color & cuts, though!! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Products

[ Edited ]

@Leeny wrote:

@Leeny

images-2.jpeg

Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Really @Drythe!  I am sure, the lady would not want to have a hair like THAT! Never!  Smiley Happy  Oh else, she would request a handsome beard to go with shiny silky long hair too! Woman LOL

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ms X:  You do not know this.  21,000 people have complained to the company about problems with Wen.  This is much bigger than a couple of hundred people.

Honored Contributor

@greenirisheyez wrote:

You do not know this.  21,000 people have complained to the company about problems with Wen.  This is much bigger than a couple of hundred people.

kclady, actually there were 21,000 complaints, which is not the same as 21,000 people who complained.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC profanity

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@greenirisheyezNOH8

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras