Honored Contributor

WEN October TSV is posted. Several options. Very happy to see a Treatment trio 😃 $75 + 3.50 s/h

Any other event specials that look good?

A479807
WEN by Chaz Dean Super-Size Trio Cleansing Conditioners Auto-Delivery
Exclusive through 9/27/2022!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Re: WEN October TSV is posted!

I like the treatment set. I have never tried Bella or 319. Your thoughts?
Honored Contributor

@Lovevienna wrote:
I like the treatment set. I have never tried Bella or 319. Your thoughts?

@Lovevienna - 319 is the unscented version of 613

Bella is also very nourishing - it has a temporary/until next cleanse color enhancement - it's a purple toned cleanser.

I'm getting this set on A/D

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Lovevienna   The 613 and 319 are very similar in results, the only real difference is intensity of scent.  The Bella Spirit Indigo is very rich and both strengthens and moisturizes, but the color toning is it's primary function.  I have what used to be called
"dishwater blonde" hair, which is actually a mix of several shades of blonde, from platinum to deep gold, plus some auburn red and some black strands, and am now going grey, so the color toning keeps all those pale colors from looking brassy, which happens easily with our very mineralized well water.  If you live in a city with chlorinated water, I expect that Indigo will help your hair and color, too.  Hope this helps!

Regular Contributor

Somebody wrote Bella makes the bath tub blue. Is that true?
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @World Traveler + all

Thinking of 3 Tea Trees, especially to nourish dry scalp.

Bella Spirit (indigo) was too strong a purple for my white hair.

Stayed purple tint for several shampoos.

I think it works well for the darker shades, to provide lovely color variety.

Honored Contributor

@Lovevienna wrote:
Somebody wrote Bella makes the bath tub blue. Is that true?

@Lovevienna - that has not been my experience. It's not a permanent color

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl @World Traveler + all

Thinking of 3 Tea Trees, especially to nourish dry scalp.

Bella Spirit (indigo) was too strong a purple for my white hair.

Stayed purple tint for several shampoos.

I think it works well for the darker shades, to provide lovely color variety.

@1Professor TT is a must have for me. I have a decent stash. I need more Treatment formulas and was very happy to see the variety trio.

Since Chaz gets credit for sales during his shows, I'm waiting until the TSV show tonight to place my order. 

Also looking to see the other event offers - maybe something giftable like a oil kit? Fragrance roller balls? I also need a reorder of the mousse 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

I am also rather fond of the Lavender, as a moisturizing cleanser—but I don't want added volume, as my hair is thick.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I am also rather fond of the Lavender, as a moisturizing cleanser.

@1Professor - I've not tried Lavender or the Sweet Almond. I should buy those travel packs

I have medium brown hair with natural highlights - the Bella reduces any brass and provides great body. I use it in rotation with 613, TT and seasonals