Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN October TSV is posted!

@Lovevienna I have used the Bella Indigo since it came out. I have light brown hair with "sparkles". My shower has never turned blue nor have the t-shirts I use to dry my hair.

If any does get splashed on the walls, just wipe it off when you are done with your shower. No big deal.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@Lovevienna I have used the Bella Indigo since it came out. I have light brown hair with "sparkles". My shower has never turned blue nor have the t-shirts I use to dry my hair.

If any does get splashed on the walls, just wipe it off when you are done with your shower. No big deal.

I've found dried Bella Indigo spots on the white window blinds, wash right off with a damp microfiber cloth.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl @World  Traveler + all

Thinking of 3 Tea Trees, especially to nourish dry scalp.

Bella Spirit (indigo) was too strong a purple for my white hair.

Stayed purple tint for several shampoos.

I think it works well for the darker shades, to provide lovely color variety.

You must have very porous hair.

I'd love to be able to put in a purple curl, but it won't take.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Treatment TSV A/D and the Treatment mousse trio. Still thinking about the Fall seasonal A/D, very tempting! 

Will check later today to see what else I may want - they might be holding back some goodies for the other shows.

If you're watching or shopping or both 😎 enjoy!

A389836
WEN by Chaz Dean 7.5-oz Nourishing Mousse Trio

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  [buying during the show]

While I got the tea tree cleansing conditioner [my scalp will thank me],

I did just get the Bella Spirit enhancing/defining cream.

Think I will like it more than mousse for some hold and fabulous definition. Rave reviews. 

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the treatment set, clicked purchase and it came back as advanced order.  Canceled.  TIred of advanced orders.  I don't really need this, but it was a deal and I was going to buy it.  Just saved myself $75 plus tax, S&H.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl  [buying during the show]

While I got the tea tree cleansing conditioner [my scalp will thank me],

I did just get the Bella Spirit enhancing/defining cream.

Think I will like it more than mousse for some hold and fabulous definition. Rave reviews. 

Thank you @1Professor - I'm not familiar with this product. Will take a closer look

I also ordered the Lavender mousse trio last night before it sold out. I haven't tried applying it to 2nd day dry hair underneath as it was shown last night - I always learn something new from these event shows!  Will miss all of the shows today but will check in when time allows

A374026
WEN by Chaz Dean Bella Spirit Enhancing & Defining Creme

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@kmd3758 wrote:

I ordered the treatment set, clicked purchase and it came back as advanced order.  Canceled.  TIred of advanced orders.  I don't really need this, but it was a deal and I was going to buy it.  Just saved myself $75 plus tax, S&H.

@kmd3758 - my order for the Treatment TSV showed Adv order status but it is now is preparing to ship. 

It's such a good value, you can always cancel your order next week if it's a long delay. We probably won't see anything this good for awhile and I don't think they have ever offered all 3 Treatment products as an item

Honored Contributor

Happily surprised - my TSV Treatment set was delivered yesterday 😎 Packaged well, and included a sample of the WEN Understanding cleansing conditioner. That is in my travel kit now with other WEN cleanser scent samples that I've rec'd with other orders that included bonus GWP bags. The cleanser samples are the perfect amount for a short trip. 

Still waiting for my 2 mousse orders. One had shipped, the other is in packaging.