Honored Contributor

Can anyone give me exact directions how to refill the travel sizes that come w/ NC Mesquite Serum? 

Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN MESQUITE SERUM REFILLS?

Forgive me for not being totally familiar w/WEN products so perhaps Chaz has a mesquite serum and I've just never heard of it. Otherwise I'm a little confused because your subject line mentions WEN but your post uses the initials NC in front of Mesquite Serum. Wouldn't that be Nick Chavez? Cause I know he has products w/Mesquite in the names.

Esteemed Contributor

Cat Happy Freudian slip.

Honored Contributor

Uh oh!! Just realized the "slip up" after reading the replies. Think I had just read a WEN thread & it was on my mind. No, it's Nick Chavez's Mesquite Serum refills. 

Thanks for pointing out the error & any help w/ how to refill the little travel sizes. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus take the lid off, then unscrew the pump part. Now get something really skinny like a chopstick and push the thing inside the container that has come to the top back down to the bottom of the container. Then you can refill it. It is an air pump type container. So when you pump it the inside goes up to the top. It took me a while to figure it out. After I threw 2 of them away!!!! 😩 Hope this makes sense. 🙋🏻❤️
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
@Shanus take the lid off, then unscrew the pump part. Now get something really skinny like a chopstick and push the thing inside the container that has come to the top back down to the bottom of the container. Then you can refill it. It is an air pump type container. So when you pump it the inside goes up to the top. It took me a while to figure it out. After I threw 2 of them away!!!! 😩 Hope this makes sense. 🙋🏻❤️

@Naturesbeauty  Thank you for realizing I meant Nick Chavez & not WEN in my title and for the tip on refilling the small sizes. I'll try it over the weekend!!! 🌸

Honored Contributor

No problem, I have Chaz on my mind too!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy @Drythe! He's on lots of minds now, he brought some pretty sweet deals this time!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus.  I never guessed that we should try to refill these little travel sizes.  I haven't yet gotten to that point with the set I got...But now I know there is a way to do it....

Thanks...In case I really start traveling a lot, and go through the ones I have!  

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Uh oh!! Just realized the "slip up" after reading the replies. Think I had just read a WEN thread & it was on my mind. No, it's Nick Chavez's Mesquite Serum refills. 

Thanks for pointing out the error & any help w/ how to refill the little travel sizes. 

I thought it was an error for you never see WEN and Nick in the same sentence LOL