Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - June WEN Chat (2015)

[ Edited ]

NHS, 

HIlary and aprimo, figured out how how we can access the WEN sub forum (and some of it's various features such as Top Tage) in the Wenners, click on this hot link to the Wenners, click on top tags for sub forum! thread which you can find in both the Beauty and WEN forums.

I just took a quick look through this thread and, in particular, the following posts are really helpful: Hilary (#1), ChynnaBlue (#6), KJPA (#13), primo (#14), Drythe (#20) and bebe777 (#25).

Additionally both ChynnaBlue (#6) and KJPA (#13) have included photo screenshots in their post to help guide the less technically savvy folks... like meSmiley Happy Many thanks!!!

Unfortunately, if you have an Apple laptop it looks as though there may be glitches in the new forum system... this has happened before. Drythe (#20) and I (bebe777 - #25) both have Apple computers and we each have had trouble accessing and/or consistently accessing features that other PC users have no trouble accessing.

<P>-- bebeSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

>>HonnyBrown, nice pic! It's good to see you!!<<

Hiliary, thank you!

I agreed with bg who said your pic is lovely, but that was before I realized there was no quoting.

It's wonderful to see you, Hilary!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

re tagging

If someone starts a WEN thread but doesn't tag it,  you can go in and tag the post.  The OP doesn't have to do it.

I just experimented with it on the Faux Tan thread (apologies in advance).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Nolimitshopping, once you click the beauty forum, scroll down and you will see Top Tags on a menu on the left of the screen. Click on the word WEN to see the Wen threads that have been tagged. If the thread is not tagged WEN, it won't show up except just on the beauty forum. I hope this helps.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Did they remove the "new message" button? I can't seem to find it to post a new thread.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

You can only add a new message when you are on a main forum such as beauty, etc. you can't add a new message if you are on a top tags section.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I meant to tell you all that the box my trio from QVC came in looked like it went through hedoublehockeysticks and back!! It was so beat up and clearly someone along the line retaped it as best they could. It was one of the worst beat up boxes I've ever seen. Fortunately, no WEN was harmed in the process. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

That's how my luggage came back from DFW after it was lost for 24 hours.

Everything inside was fine, but the outside was all taped up and the guy who delivered it to my door looked like he was bracing for the worst from me. I just laughed because it looked so sad.

It was a good excuse to buy a new one and United was nice enough to refund my $25 baggage fee and an additional $25 for the bag, so I bought a new one from Stein Mart.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Periscope now!

319 Line - Unscented stuff

Travel size tube of the 613 NBT

And the bottle of FTP fragrance

QVC Shopper - 1993