Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - June WEN Chat (2015)

It must have let me.  I don't know why it would change to check otherwise.  I have other things on AD and they are all still showing my credit card.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

It must have let me.  I don't know why it would change to check otherwise.  I have other things on AD and they are all still showing my credit card.

Isn't it odd that they didn't notify you that your original payment method is no longer available and then have YOU change it to a different payment method, rather than just default to "check"??

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Hey CatholicGirl! I wanted to try to answer some of your questions. For more volume, I would suggest the Wen styling creme and Wen mousse. I would also recommend getting the Wen round boar bristle brushes. Just cleanse your hair and add some cleansing conditioner as your leave in. This will add moisture and volume to your hair. Then while your hair is soaking wet, add the styling creme followed by the mousse. The styling creme fights frizz and adds heat protection. It also provides light hold for your style. The mousse will add the volume and some extra hold for your style. None of them weigh your hair down or make it crispy. You will need to experiment a little with the amounts you use to get the results you want. Finally, use your blow dryer and round brushes to add some curl and extra volume to your hair. The round brushes are great. If you can, get the duo because you can leave one rolled in your hair to set while you use the other brush for the next section. Then take out the first brush and continue. The brushes dont tangle in your hair like most round brushes. Get the small round brushes if your hair is short or you want a tighter curl. Get the medium if you have longer hair. I use the medium and love them. I hope this helps you some. Good luck!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

Hey all its been awhile! I just cut my hair from below my bra strap to long shoulder to get rid of past damage and now I pretty much have all wen hair!
Honored Contributor

Hi Thia, I saw your post and wanted to say hi. I haven't been around much this past year but I'm back now. I I saw your post and wanted to say hi. I haven't been around much this past year but I'm back now. I was sorry to see that there were no posts from you when I got back, so I'm glad to hear that you're still around. Congrats on all new Wen hair now!!! Since your hairstylist professional, between your expertise and Wen, i'm sure your hair looks fabulous!! -- bebeSmiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Wenners!  I'm doing the Wen Snoopy Happy Dance!!!!!

I got a gallon of Tea Tree from the thrift store for $2!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

HonnyBrown, that is GREAT!!! Just in case you are not aware--there is now a WEN sub forum under the "My Favorite Brand" tab :-)
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for letting me know BE!  I'm still muddling my way through the new forum.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

Hi bebe! Thank you! Yep I'm loving my hair now Smiley Very Happy

Honnybrown wow!! $2?? Thats an awesome find!
Frequent Contributor

I honestly feel as if they really do not want us to post . This is pitiful !  We love Wen and buy it from QVC  but they fixed it so it is very hard to talk about it !!!!!