Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - June WEN Chat (2015)

The tsv's are usually offered at the beginning of September, December, March, and gallons in June. The next tsv should be at the end of August/beginning of September time frame. The December tsv is usually a set of 5 of the 16 oz. cleansing conditioners in your choice of the core formulas or the seasonals. Bebe77 has an awesome thread called Wen 101 that has tons of information about when the deals are offered. I will bump it up.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

For those of you who may have ordered the MIF/613 AD set with your QVC Gift Card, check to make sure that your payment info is changed.  Mine defaulted to Check for some reason.

I just got a notice that my next shipment of the MIF/613 set is scheduled to release on 6/29.  I wanted to put that out a little as I really don't need any of that just yet.  I noticed the payment option said Check (which I never use).  So I think I may have use the QVC gift card special for that AD and so now that I no longer have a gift card balance, they moved it to check.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

For those of you who may have ordered the MIF/613 AD set with your QVC Gift Card, check to make sure that your payment info is changed.  Mine defaulted to Check for some reason.

I just got a notice that my next shipment of the MIF/613 set is scheduled to release on 6/29.  I wanted to put that out a little as I really don't need any of that just yet.  I noticed the payment option said Check (which I never use).  So I think I may have use the QVC gift card special for that AD and so now that I no longer have a gift card balance, they moved it to check.

What is this "gift card special" that you speak of? I think I have missed something!

Trusted Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
Thanks Bruingirl, I wasn't sure of the times for the other shows.

you're welcome! l didn't see your post until after I posted mine! LOL!!!  I'm sure Dooters will post again on FB too Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

Did anyone else get their 613 EDP and NBT OTO set yet? I got mine today. Trying both out for the first time. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Vabelle, I didn't know you can use gift cards for AD stuff!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JAXS mom wrote:

Did anyone else get their 613 EDP and NBT OTO set yet? I got mine today. Trying both out for the first time. 

I got mine already - one set today, one 3-4 days ago. Very happy with having two new jars on NBT in my possession! I feel so "rich"!

Don't know about Perfume though, kind of afraid to break it open - what if I won't like it?

Honored Contributor

613 NBT EDP arrived 2 days ago!   Doing the happy, happy dance!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
New Contributor

Hi, I hope I'm in the right place to ask this question. 

I've been using Wen CC for about 3 years. However, I have no idea how to use the styling products. 

I have fine hair, thinning in a few areas. I need a "mousse or cream" or something that I can put in my hair to give it volume. I see the oils and that's not what I need. I need to get height on top and body all over.

What Wen product is out there for this issue?  

The products I use now are undermining my soft Wen hair.

I know Chaz says don't use heat on your hair, but it would be great if I could add a little curl. So what does he suggest for that? 

Thank you so much for listening to my 20 questions and anyone with advice I sincerely appreciate your time. 

Jennifer

Respected Contributor

Hi there, in addition to using styling products you should rethink the oils. If you apply TT oil to you scalp at night and cleanse in the morning, you can promote new hair growth. With the hair you have now though, I would recommend you use The styling cream , the volumizer and the mousse as part of your leave in to sopping wet hair along with the CC you use as leave in now. The best results I've had are pumping out the CC, the SC and the volumizing in my hand and mixing together. Then after I've got that in good, I apply the mousse to the hair and twist it in. It seems heavy but it really is not. It will also protect your hair. Try to air dry. In the morning, if you do use a curling iron, be sure to put in a little more SC as a heat protectant beforehand.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012