Occasional Contributor

Re: WEN - June WEN Chat (2015)

This new format is a MESS. The formatting is wonk or missing. Can't even go to page 2

Respected Contributor

Hey Wenners!!! If you start a new discussion/message, be sure to tag it with the word WEN in all caps. This is so it will show up in the WEN section under "Top Tags". You can go there to read all of the threads that are tagged WEN. Thanks aprimo for giving this little gem of information!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Wow. This is definitely going to take some time to get used to. The old version was so much easier to navigate through!

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Wow. This is definitely going to take some time to get used to. The old version was so much easier to navigate through!

Yes, I totally agree.

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - June WEN Chat (2015)WEN

I do not get this at all!  I was told the boards were just down...Maybe I will miss alot because this is not good...Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) WEN

Why would QVC ever do this, just a mess...

Super Contributor

I agree, Bruingirl!  So much vinegar, very little honey.  Please tell Dooters and Cooper how to find us!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
WEN

@Hilary77 wrote:
Hey Wenners!!! If you start a new discussion/message, be sure to tag it with the word WEN in all caps. This is so it will show up in the WEN section under "Top Tags". You can go there to read all of the threads that are tagged WEN. Thanks aprimo for giving this little gem of information!!!

At the risk of sounding like a complete moron, where are you seeing "Top Tags"? I've seen people mention this, and I'm struggling a little...Thanks!

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

It does that to everyone.  I think the new forum is great.  Everyone will see the benefits.  Besides, does it matter how many posts one made?  To me it doesn't.  Not only that but it should slow down on the cliquish posts and the repeat posts too.  I've posted something being excited about something only to find someone else posted about it too but I just didn't see.  I've also found a lot of just gossiping.  I know people can say what they want but sites are more enjoyable when the subject is more about the product.  One's likes and dislikes about it.  I could not understand why someone who has no interest in products on a forum about that particular product.  I know there are trolls too.  Eventually everyone will get use to the new one.

Respected Contributor

Tank you vedy much!Woman Wink