Contributor

Re: WEN: Has anyone decided to forego the gallons?

So, about 30 minutes ago, I caved.

I washed the girls hair tonight and they both said they love wen kids, but like the watermelon better than the Apple we have. My Apple gallon is about 2/3 gone. I do have another one in reserve but......... we just installed a pool........we will be washing hair more frequently........the clock was ticking..........so watermelon jumped into my cart!

Honored Contributor

no gallons for me this year but upped my seasonal 32 oz AD for SHP to 4 so technically a gallon's worth!

Respected Contributor

My three SHP 32s arrived today. For some reason it never occurred to me that 4 was a gallon, HD. Dang, that's a lot. But yes, if they had it in a plain old gallon, I'd belly up to the WEN bar.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

On 6/30/2014 Kjelle said:

My three SHP 32s arrived today. For some reason it never occurred to me that 4 was a gallon, HD. Dang, that's a lot. But yes, if they had it in a plain old gallon, I'd belly up to the WEN bar.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'd already be passed out on that WEN bar by the time you'd be bellying up to it! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Seriously though, if it is the only one I really LOVE and want, why not go all out?! Wink

Respected Contributor

On 6/30/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/30/2014 Kjelle said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'd already be passed out on that WEN bar by the time you'd be bellying up to it! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Seriously though, if it is the only one I really LOVE and want, why not go all out?! Wink

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} That was my philosophy all month!!!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

the gallon is clearly the best value. When I bought my gallon last year I still had some smaller bottles to finish so I still have about 32 ounces of last year's gallon and I just purchased the tea tree. I generally stick to the one, fig, because it's the most effective for my dry curly hair its done wonders! But I've heard great things about the tea tree so I'm trying it