Respected Contributor

WEN HAIR MODEL'S OWN QUESTION AND ANSWER PAGE?

I so want my hair like Maria the blonde model that has been with QVC for a long time...I get bit's and pieces of what Chaz does, says only root color, no highlights, but would be great to be able to ask model's directly how they use products, etc...(maybe their is something like this but I just don't know about it)?...

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN HAIR MODEL'S OWN QUESTION AND ANSWER PAGE?

That might be helpful...but you have to remember that their hair is professionally styled for those shows, too! While the models' hair always looks good, it never looks quite as good when Chaz & Team WEN aren't there.

Just for info...I use and love WEN! But I don't think my hair will ever look quite like the models.

Respected Contributor

On 9/3/2014 vermint said:

That might be helpful...but you have to remember that their hair is professionally styled for those shows, too! While the models' hair always looks good, it never looks quite as good when Chaz & Team WEN aren't there.

Just for info...I use and love WEN! But I don't think my hair will ever look quite like the models.

That is true, their seem to be so many little tricks/technique's I have picked up from all of you, was thinking they might have even more tips that they use...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Try going to ChazDean dot com and a chat box will pop up. If you have the model's name, you can ask via chat and they will give you detailed instructions on what to use and how to style.

Like vermint said, the models are professionally styled for television. Don't be surprised if you don't get the same results.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

On 9/3/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Try going to ChazDean dot com and a chat box will pop up. If you have the model's name, you can ask via chat and they will give you detailed instructions on what to use and how to style.

Like vermint said, the models are professionally styled for television. Don't be surprised if you don't get the same results.

Oh thanks so much...Well Maria's hair is most like mine it appears, but no, the girls with major thick hair I am sure I will never see, but mine is so much better already..

Super Contributor

If there's a WEN "hit" or show when Chaz isn't in town, Gina is the WEN rep. When Gina is on, the models style their own hair. It doesn't look that much different than when Team WEN styles them, really. They do basically the same things Chaz does - round brush and dryer.

The video on the pair of round brushes (A219412) is from this last visit and it shows Chaz styling Kerri's hair - the younger blonde model whose hair is similar to Maria. He talks about doing the same things he did when he was styling Maria's hair. It's a 6 min video with lots of information.

I agree with everyone, the models are professionally styled when Chaz is here, but that doesn't mean you can't get close to the style if you practice the techniques.

Respected Contributor

On 9/3/2014 okiebug said:

If there's a WEN "hit" or show when Chaz isn't in town, Gina is the WEN rep. When Gina is on, the models style their own hair. It doesn't look that much different than when Team WEN styles them, really. They do basically the same things Chaz does - round brush and dryer.

The video on the pair of round brushes (A219412) is from this last visit and it shows Chaz styling Kerri's hair - the younger blonde model whose hair is similar to Maria. He talks about doing the same things he did when he was styling Maria's hair. It's a 6 min video with lots of information.

I agree with everyone, the models are professionally styled when Chaz is here, but that doesn't mean you can't get close to the style if you practice the techniques.

OH thank you, I will watch it...Also I have read if you have soft water it makes a difference..I might try the shower head thing as we don't have soft water unit...

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 quadmimi said:
On 9/3/2014 okiebug said:

OH thank you, I will watch it...Also I have read if you have soft water it makes a difference..I might try the shower head thing as we don't have soft water unit...

quadmini, like okiebug, I really enjoy it when Gina is on the air because for those shows the models style their own hair. No, of course, since they are models they do know a thing or two about styling their own hair. That said, their hair doesn't look quite as "va va boom" as when Chaz & Team Wen are in town. So I get a better sense of what is achievable for me which is really helpful.

From what I've seen so far, QVC seems to include Gina's Wen presentations in general beauty shows (usually "Beauty IQ") in the early am hours. Lately, these shows have seemed to feature vendor hosts who are back ups for the usual QVC host. It makes me think that with some of QVC's most popular beauty products that they may have worked with vendors to get back up hosts for early n=morning shows, or for "one off" shows when the regular vendor host can't be in town. It may be a way for QVC to be able to feature these products more often.

My sense is that if you check Chaz's facebook pages (chazdean fan page or wenbychazdean) that he will probably mention when Gina will be back on the air.

Does anyone know if wendooters announces when Gina has upcoming Wen segments?

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

Respected Contributor

OH thanks for the info Bebe.....I will check the beauty shows as well...I watched when Chaz did the TSV, and paid attention to how he does the leave in part, (super wet, twist, push it in) in face I have added a bit more leave in and wow, better results than before..I think the video's are very helpful, I kinda didn't pay enough attention before!...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

You may not get the same results, unless the climate and water is the same in TX as it is in PA.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️