Valued Contributor

Re: WEN Gallons Are Now $256???

@Teddixat wrote:
Wow. That plus shipping and handling and tax is almost $300. Reading the reviews show folks are very unhappy. Plus there seems to be an issue with expired dates. I don’t buy the gallons. I just buy the large size and switch between my favorite seasonal and Tea Tree. Any thoughts

i'm not going to say how many times i read the subject line of your post. i even turned my head sideways to see if i was mistaken.  (smile)

i haven't bought a gallon in years and now i know i won't be buying. it was a struggle when it was less than $200. guess when i run out, i will try the tweak'd brand, as it has natural ingredients also.

i don't recall seeing an expiration date on my gallon bottles. is this something new? i don't think i've purchased a gallon in the last 5 years.

Valued Contributor

NO WAY!  GLAD I STOPPED USING IT.  

Occasional Visitor

The prices for the gallons are now the same as on Chaz' website.  There is no savings with QVC, as there was in the past.

Esteemed Contributor

@Scottie Girl  - There are savings on the gallons when they are presented in June - gallonpalooza month.

Respected Contributor

smh...crazy, jmo

Respected Contributor

that is just cra-cra. but with that being said, if you don't tell me how i spend my money, i won't tell you how you should spend yours.  it's a choice.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just WOW!  Sorry to all of you who use, and love, WEN. Sounds like one major price jump.  HeartWoman Sad

ETA ~ Hopefully the Q can get some good price deals for you.  A TSV on AD maybe?  Good Luck.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I use regular shampoo and have healthy hair. I could not imagine buying a. $300 gallon of wen but if you love it and have the $$ for it then knock yourself out. I do love his styling creams. I use half the recommended amount, put a drop of oil in it, on damp hair works wonders even if you air dry your hair.