Valued Contributor

Re: WEN GETTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

He should have addressed this a long time ago with disclaimers.

Valued Contributor

On 5/19/2015 Feldspar said:
On 5/19/2015 wingnut said:

funny-gif-dog-smile

Haha! You should send this to Christiansen Davis. Love it.

This sweetie pie (in above pic) just sold another bottle of Wen (to me).

awww thats Denver off of YOUTUBE, in the he ate all the chips video.

Super Contributor

On 5/18/2015 paigerx said: I'm a pharmacist. Many medications and conditions can cause hair loss! Also you lose 50-100 strands every day per my hair stylist. I just spoke to my friend last night who has gone through weight loss surgery and her hair was falling out, tried WEN and it's helped tremendously! Also my sister has many health conditions including Lupus. Her hair was falling out. Tried WEN and her hair stylist of 20 years noticed right away... Your hair has so much volume!! She asked what she was doing..._WEN! She told her don't stop using it!!! Many meds, health conditions or just stress can cause hair loss! Don't blame your hair cleanser!

Interesting.......! I don't see how anybody could prove it was the WEN products.......seems like a frivolous lawsuit to me & I think the frivolous people should pay all the costs if they lose..........

Trusted Contributor

I believe it has been in the works for a while now.

Trusted Contributor

HOLD ON PEOPLE. The OP says WEN is in a lawsuit, that is all. It doesn't say WEN lost OR won a lawsuit. Anyone can sue anyone. So someone is trying to sue Chaz. That is all it means at this point. Don't assume anything more.

Respected Contributor

To be labeled Class Action Lawsuit there has to be some merit or evidence to support the claims.

Occasional Contributor

No not ridiculous. Apparently many many people according to online reports have had this happen. Don't discount another's experience.because yours is different. Personally I can only use fig but have to use fig remoist frequently as well to get decent not fabulous results. And although no sores I have had fried hair to the point of having to cut off with every other wen formula I have tried. Due to.the price there has to be a better way. Cleansing conditioner is supposed to.replace all other hair products. So why does Chaz insist without crazy expensive remoist oils brushes etc your hair won't look like a wen girl? If he has been misrepresenting the replacement of other products for perfect hair all these yrs what else is not true? An attorney will not take a case like this without a large number of claimants. There would be no compensation if they did. there are already 2 class action suits. there are a whole lot of people with same story. Beauty and supplements are unregulated for the most part. There may well be some truth to this. After all would we wash our hair with straight menthol which is in most if not all wen formulas?