Honored Contributor

Re: WEN GETTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Less than a month ago. Same posters, same posts.

It just proves Chaz must be coming SOON! WHEEEE!

Shaking my long, shinny, beautiful WEN hair in wonder that these avowed non - Wenners, have nothing better to do than re-post. Wouldn't you think they'd just go about enjoying their own (apparently great hair)?

Where is that dear deer?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Shinny, beautiful WEN Hair is the BEST, is not it Drythe?

Giving that timing, when usual splash of Wen bashing, flares up in close proximity to Chaz upcoming shows, sometimes, I do wonder, could it be that some people are on payroll, somehow? somewhere? from someone? Is that where the deer is dear?

Honored Contributor

sonechko! Hey!

Given the timing, I think we can use our own intelligence to figure out what's going on! Don't you?

Hope you're well.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Oh, here we go again!

A bunch of people have said that Clear shampoo causes hair loss too. Wonder if they are the same one going after WEN too? The complaints sound similar. Hmmmmm

Esteemed Contributor

You know what else causes hair loss?

LIFE.

New Contributor

I'm a pharmacist. Many medications and conditions can cause hair loss! Also you lose 50-100 strands every day per my hair stylist. I just spoke to my friend last night who has gone through weight loss surgery and her hair was falling out, tried WEN and it's helped tremendously! Also my sister has many health conditions including Lupus. Her hair was falling out. Tried WEN and her hair stylist of 20 years noticed right away... Your hair has so much volume!! She asked what she was doing..._WEN! She told her don't stop using it!!! Many meds, health conditions or just stress can cause hair loss! Don't blame your hair cleanser!
Super Contributor

Contributor

On 5/19/2015 wingnut said:

funny-gif-dog-smile

Haha! You should send this to Christiansen Davis. Love it.

This sweetie pie (in above pic) just sold another bottle of Wen (to me).

Not applicable

I wonder where the people who are filing this lawsuit are getting the Wen products. If they get them from Amazon, Ebay or any other unauthorized site, chances are that the products are counterfeit or doctored. If that is the case, the plaintiffs don't have a leg to stand on. All the reason to purchase through QVC or Chaz's own site. (Guthy Renker is very iffy!)

I have used Wen for about a year before switching to Hair One due to the cost. I used that for a year then switched back to Wen since I needed a detangler after cleansing with Hair One. I switched to Renpure and Salon Grafix, but didn't care for either of them and once again went back to Wen. I love Wen (it works like a charm for me) and buy it from QVC and Chaz's site.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/22/2015 Truffle Chic4 said:

I wonder where the people who are filing this lawsuit are getting the Wen products. If they get them from Amazon, Ebay or any other unauthorized site, chances are that the products are counterfeit or doctored. If that is the case, the plaintiffs don't have a leg to stand on. All the reason to purchase through QVC or Chaz's own site. (Guthy Renker is very iffy!)

I have used Wen for about a year before switching to Hair One due to the cost. I used that for a year then switched back to Wen since I needed a detangler after cleansing with Hair One. I switched to Renpure and Salon Grafix, but didn't care for either of them and once again went back to Wen. I love Wen (it works like a charm for me) and buy it from QVC and Chaz's site.

It is so great that you are back using Wen, Truffle Chic! Is not it the best? I love it too!

Looks like we can expect some great special deals going in June, with all these Wen shows coming up!

The new summer CCs, the Trio, some kits, and of course - the gallons! Ears up! If we will watch for the deals, buy smartly and plan ahead, we will end up with a lot of Wen goodies without breaking the bank! Yay! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}