Super Contributor
On 2/1/2014 bebe777 said:
On 2/1/2014 TheKateMeister said:

He is so right about the oils. Love oils and I can't even believe it with my scalp! SAM is my favorite.

Ok, I confess...

I haven't done an oil treatment or a remoist in about a month... jeez, I've got to get back on track. But I am using my new Wen comb all the time.

-- bebe

I think the comb is going to be my next purchase, bebe…that's one thing I don't have in the collection!

Kate, the comb is amazing! I can't believe I took so long to buy it.

On his website, I think he offers a week of free shipping around Mother's Day. SO you could pick it up then. The Wen comb is a must buy!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Oh, thank you for the heads-up on that free shipping, bebe! I am definitely going to pick it up!

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2014 jaxs mom said:

I hope no one takes this the wrong way but, I don't think this 32oz CC with SC set is that great a deal compared to the upcoming Spring TSV which will probably be 5 dollars more.

jaxs mom, you're absolutely right. But some people don't like 613 which, unfortunately, doesn't make the Spring TSV a good value for them because they're only using the 32 oz. CC and a 2 oz. RTM.

-- bebe

Honored Contributor

He is so right about the oils. Love oils and I can't even believe it with my scalp! SAM is my favorite.

Ok, I confess...

I haven't done an oil treatment or a remoist in about a month... jeez, I've got to get back on track. But I am using my new Wen comb all the time.

-- bebe

I think the comb is going to be my next purchase, bebe…that's one thing I don't have in the collection!

On his website, I think he offers a week of free shipping around Mother's Day. SO you could pick it up then. The Wen comb is a must buy!!

Oh thanks for posting that. I need to get a new comb, somehow I managed to break one of the small teeth on mine, plus I want a couple extras so I can leave one in the shower and have one for my purse.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
On 2/1/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 2/1/2014 Kjelle said: Every time I see Alicia I am tempted to go natural. Aargh! I don't know...

I've been natural for 3 years. The only time my hair looks like that is when my stylist does it.

Yeah, that's my hesitation and I don't see the point of going natural and using a hot comb. I probably do less damage getting a relaxer every couple months.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

KW's twitter page, WenMen coconut almond milk???

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Super Contributor
On 2/1/2014 jaxs mom said:

I hope no one takes this the wrong way but, I don't think this 32oz CC with SC set is that great a deal compared to the upcoming Spring TSV which will probably be 5 dollars more.

I see what you mean, but it's a great deal if you are running low on one of your core formulas, because you get the SC for basically $8.50 more, so it's a nice bonus if you are already in the position of needing to restock asap. And it's a great way to encourage people to try to SC who haven't tried it yet.

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Why Jax?

Because the TSV's are usually just under 60 dollars. So it's about 5 dollars more than this set and you get 32 core CC of your choice with matching RTM plus 16oz 613 CC and 613 SC. Verses the current duo of 32oz CC and regular SC for 54 dollars.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Ok, I confess...

-- bebe

Oh, thank you for the heads-up on that free shipping, bebe! I am definitely going to pick it up!

My pleasure. Smile I picked mine up this past November when someone posted about the BLACKFRIDAY promo with a 10% discount and free shipping on all his products. So my comb was $13.50! I'm going to pick up a few more when he has is Mother's Day promo.

I can already see better hair results with my Wen comb!!

Wen -- Wenderful Comb!!!!!

Super Contributor
On 2/1/2014 sailor moon said:

What?

Super Contributor
On 2/1/2014 sailor moon said:

I saw that! He needs to make it a thing - not just for men either, please! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}