Regular Contributor

Thought I'd start this one up. Haven't watched any shows, but I'm with you in spirit!

Have @ it ladies...

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor
OMG it's February! Now that's craziness :-) I got a 5-Easy Pay offer from the Q I my email this morning so I'm in trouble if there's something I really want later on! Looking forward to this evening...see you all later on!
Trusted Contributor

I will be watching too. I just received my 2 extra WCM. This is my favorite of the seasonals I have tried. I even like it better than 613.

Contributor
Ordered WCM oil last night, so glad I did since the price went up today! Wanting the RTM and another CC as well, but really wish they'd put it in a kit and a good price since I was not a Wen girl yet when it first came out. But I have a feeling I won't get my wish and will just have to purchase seperately.
Respected Contributor
I am looking forward to the 2 hour show today! Yay!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

I bought the Lavender CC and SC duo last night. That was a nice price.

Honored Contributor

waterdragon, thanks for setting up the new February Chat!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

It's thirty minutes to Wen Chat, so who's going to join in?

**** 5pm - 7pm ET -- WEN by Chaz Dean (two hour Wen show) ****

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor
On 2/1/2014 fromallover said: Ordered WCM oil last night, so glad I did since the price went up today! Wanting the RTM and another CC as well, but really wish they'd put it in a kit and a good price since I was not a Wen girl yet when it first came out. But I have a feeling I won't get my wish and will just have to purchase seperately.

The spring TSV which is coming up in March or April will have 32oz CC with matching RTM plus 16 oz 613 CC and 613 SC. All the core formulas plus bamboo green tea are options. But yes, if you want the WCM RTM get it while you can, it's gone at the end of the month.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

bebe777,

I'll be here!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Hey all - I'll be here! Gotta rinse out my remoist and then I'll be settling in with y'all! I decided to remoist before the show so I could feel accomplished when it starts - lol