Frequent Contributor

Re: WEN - Decisions, decisions (A/D & EP expiring today...)

wingnut, I like the way you think!

jaxs mom, I didn't have any BGT to try until AFTER the gallons sold out {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I fell in love too late. Maybe I can get one in December. Really hoping they'll do Easy Pay and reduced shipping then, too.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with ordering it right now Smiley Wink But my reason is slightly different. We don't know for sure if BGT will be included in any future TSV that features CORE formulas. Chaz made it clear that BGT isn't in the same category with the cores but more like 613. It is available year-round (when not out of stock) but I'm not sure that going forward we can count on it being an option when they offer "deals" such as the 32oz Core CC plus other goodies. It will not be a gallon option next year with the other cores, if I understood him correctly. So even the next TSV we get may not include BGT as option. It may or may not Smiley Wink

KJPA
Frequent Contributor

KJPA - thanks for that info...I think this was a smart move..but smarter would have been trying BGT BEFORE June so I would have known how much I adore it and could have gotten in on the gallon A/D for that price+shipping.

Oh well. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Honored Contributor

Hit that button! You can cancel later if you like.

BGT plays well with other formulas, so you can also mix them.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

I am very glad I did it. Should be good until at least August. Now to stay off the Q some (after next weekend of course) Smiley Happy

Contributor

On 6/20/2014 shrixer78 said:

jaxs mom, I didn't have any BGT to try until AFTER the gallons sold out {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I fell in love too late. Maybe I can get one in December. Really hoping they'll do Easy Pay and reduced shipping then, too.

QVC will not offer the gallons in December, they are only offered in June. The only way to get the December gallon is if you ordered in June on AD. I did hear of one case where someone on the forum was able to get a gallon in December last year in some formula, but was only due to some who had cancelled their June AD. So there were a few leftover that were processed for December but not sold, and they were made available online. But that is very rare.
Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 jb20 said:
On 6/20/2014 shrixer78 said:

QVC will not offer the gallons in December, they are only offered in June. The only way to get the December gallon is if you ordered in June on AD. I did hear of one case where someone on the forum was able to get a gallon in December last year in some formula, but was only due to some who had cancelled their June AD. So there were a few leftover that were processed for December but not sold, and they were made available online. But that is very rare.

I think it was even more restrictive than that. I think the person had to have skipped their second shipment. Then they could basically get what they themselves left behind. I skipped my second shipment of the only gallon AD I ever ordered and it stayed Active in my Order log for a long time. Til just before this month possibly.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

Oh well..I'll be ready next June for sure
Regular Contributor

I have added the Bamboo into my routine and when I saw the 32 oz. CC on ez-pay and AD, I hit submit PDQ..

I'm hoping when there is another TSV, I will then get the SAM.. My three favorites, Bamboo, Lavender and Sweet Almond!