Valued Contributor
On 12/7/2014 MissKlynn said:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LADIES!

I was at a holiday party and had to sneak into a corner to order the OTO's on my phone! OMG I have been waiting for that Mousse/VTS OTO forever! Since APRIL when it first leaked actually! Locked that baby in on auto delivery and on easy pays! Oh yeahhhh!

Also got the WWC trio, I am soooo excited to try it! I LOVE FGP and have been waiting for a citrus Wen so the idea of the citrus with the cedarwood oil too... OMG I may just faint... backhand to forehead style you know....

Pretty annoyed that I didn't get a shipping discount as per usual when you buy multiple Wen items though... anybody else notice that? I came home and tried to order online and same issue, so it wasn't a phone thing.

UMMM YUMMM at all the Wen Men on the shows now... wink wink Smiley Wink

I experienced the same thing. I believe it's because of the auto-delivery(AD). I bought three items, and the "non-AD" items were grouped under one order number w/the shipping discount, and the AD item was under a different order number.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/6/2014 bebe777 said: *waving back to HoneyBrown* I hope life is treating you wellSmiley Happy I kind of feel like Dooters these days hunting around for Internet access. I'm still mainly incognito for the next few months but I'm glad to have TV/Internet access today!! -- thanks for the heads up about gf's post. I'm passing on it as well. I'm just going with the Seasonals TSV. -- I do wish Chaz had included this year's fall and winter Seasonals in the TSV but it's all good. SOB is my all time favorite CC by a mileSmiley Happy

I bought the WWC 3 piece kit that I said I wouldn't buy.

I was at the end of the bottle when I figured out how to make SOB work for my hair. FTP became my favorite after the first pump!!!!

Have you stocked up on SOB? What's going on with your internet?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Loved last night...Got the Classic Core's the day before but finally got my brush and the OTO 3 piece, I should be stocked til "oh wait, March"!!.....the easy pays are awesome for my budget so thanks to QVC for that and Chaz for amazing deals....Smiley Happy......

Super Contributor

I worked all day yesterday and missed all but the last show, but I DVR'd them and am watching them today. Chaz really explained his thought process in making things. I didn't need any cc but ordered some to send to my son's fiance for making straight "As" on her finals the first semester of her Masters Program, and another 613 body treatment crème for me. That stuff has worked wonders on my skin, body and face.

Esteemed Contributor

I was just browsing the Q Wen site, and decided to buy the 32 ounce CC/16 ounce 613 kit!

I'm buying it next weekend to spread out my purchases. I just bought the WWC on Saturday, and TT Oil and BGT RM on eBay.

It has 32 ounce Tea Tree CC (which is on my wish list), 2 ounce TT RTM, 16 ounce 613 CC (also on my wish list) and a 613 SC.

With this purchase, I will have FTP, TT, Fig, 613 and SAM 32 ounce CCs with 2 Fig and 1 TT from GR (AD) to replenish.

I'm excited!! I have to go spritz!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Mr. Brownpants just dropped off my WWC kit! I'm not sure when I'll use it.

Respected Contributor

HB: How did you get your WWC kit so quickly? Lucky dog. I just got the email letting me know that my 16 oz WWC just shipped. I tried to cancel it and order the OTO WWC kit instead but got the dreaded too late to cancel message. Oh well. I'm excited for the WWC arrival but am telling myself that I must wait until my FTP & FGP are done before I can open it.

Esteemed Contributor

island, I ordered the OTO Friday or Saturday and chose the default shipping. I must be close to a distribution center.

I'm going to use it when I finish my SHP because I never plan on running out of FTP!

Respected Contributor

HB: I'm trying to abide by my silly attempt to use seasonals in their season. Finishing up FTP and FGP in the next couple of weeks then on to WVM & WWC. TT, 613 and SAM remain part of the ritual.

Esteemed Contributor

island, that makes sense. I heard here or on a Chaz show that seasonals are created with the needs of the hair in mind.

I'm off, because I am still working on SHP!