Not applicable

I was just wondering if anyone else who has signed up for auto-delivery of any of the WEN special packages this year, containing the new Replenishing Mist, have noticed their auto-delivery date being pushed out.

Back with the April 2010 TSV I became a WEN girl and signed up for the auto-delivery. When the first auto-delivery date came around I was notified there'd be a delay, which turned out to be about a month if I remember correctly. Then the second auto-delivery was delayed but I never received any notification; I just noticed the date kept changing when I'd check my order status.

I also signed up on September 3, 2010 for the 3-time-delivery package that contains the 32oz bottle of cleansing conditioner. The second shipment was originally dated 12/2 but that has now been changed to 12/24.

I have no intention of discontinuing use of the WEN products, but I am wondering if I should save myself the S&H charges by cancelling the auto-deliveries and just pick up what I need at the Mall of America. It's a bit nerve wracking wondering if my shipment is going to come in before I run out. Or will I buy it at the Mall but then it does show up and I've now spent more money than I can afford or it's money I would have liked to spend on something else at QVC but now can't.