Valued Contributor

Doglvr..I think that your post about other uses for Wen got POOFED.....

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor
On 2/16/2015 DogLvr said:

If you don't like Wen or have problems after using the product, stop using the product. Correct me if I am wrong, do people complain and start as many threads about other beauty products. Or is Wen in a class by its own?

If you don't like Wen, it probably is best to stay out of the Wen Forum. Maybe less headaches and maybe all the stress is causing you to loose more hair.

I totally agree with you. No, I've never seen the likes of the sleazy comments about other vendors as are posted about WEN - SEE POST #49.

There would be some shocked and angry folks if anyone ever posted such meaningless trash about their 'cutie-pies', 'faves', or 'icons'. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor
On 2/16/2015 Drythe said:
On 2/16/2015 DogLvr said:

If you don't like Wen or have problems after using the product, stop using the product. Correct me if I am wrong, do people complain and start as many threads about other beauty products. Or is Wen in a class by its own?

If you don't like Wen, it probably is best to stay out of the Wen Forum. Maybe less headaches and maybe all the stress is causing you to loose more hair.

I totally agree with you. No, I've never seen the likes of the sleazy comments about other vendors as are posted about WEN - SEE POST #49.

There would be some shocked and angry folks if anyone ever posted such meaningless trash about their 'cutie-pies', 'faves', or 'icons'. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Indeed!

Super Contributor
On 2/16/2015 Alexa6352 said:
On 2/15/2015 happywenner said:
On 2/15/2015 Lindy Lou said: I also wish Chaz would do "apples to apples" comparisons. I use WEN, so I'm not a basher, but I always have appreciated realistic before and afters. Otherwise it can be really discouraging when we can't see the same results. Whether a hair product or a skincare/make-up product, the comparisons should always be exactly the same. Unfortunately, they are all salespersons and we would not be as inclined to buy ANY of it if there wasn't a little bit of adjustment on the results pictures. I freely admit that I am as gullible as the next person when I want to believe it will help solve one or another of my issues. But it will never be the case, so we have to take it all with "a grain of salt". IMHO

there have been several times that the models did their own hair for shows so that is apple to apples if you may

I'm pretty sure the Models never do their own hair when they are going to be on air..Maybe on their days off..However,I have seen the Model Joy on days when Chaz is not there and her hair NEVER LOOKS AS GOOD as on the days when Chaz does it... I tried Wen and it didn't work for me..I didn't have a problem with hair loss,it just didn't make my hair look or feel any different from when I used Shampoo..Now,I didn't use it for very long,maybe a couple of weeks,trying everything to make it work..and it just didn't.. Now my Husband uses it everyday. He has very short hair and he has not complained about losing hair..however,he does tell me that he feels a WAXY build up on his scalp and he feels he has to use regular shampoo to CLEAN HIS SCALP..then back to Wen.. i have said in other posts that maybe Wen clogs up some peoples hair Folicles..I am not a Doctor,but I do believe that there are some people that are losing hair from using this product and I find it amazing that all these WEN LOVERS get offended about it.. All of you are NOT THE OWNERS..you do not benefit one bit from all the love you give Wen & Chaz..He doesn't really care about you..he cares about the bottom line.....So, for the love of me,why you all feel that you have to DEFEND this product and BASH anyone who feels differently..Just my 2 cents worth..

I am positive the models have done their own hair for WEN show when Gina did the presentations since Chaz & team WEN were home in California . On those several occasions both Gina & the hosts commented that the ladies did their own hair. It was Ellen, Joy, Tracey and I believe Keri
#IamTeamWen
Super Contributor
On 2/16/2015 TMS said:

Ouch, I stand corrected. FORUM, not blog. Same message. I see what they mean now.

Not sure what you mean on that last comment but if meaning "attacking" wow - never knew correcting someone was an attack
#IamTeamWen
Super Contributor
The issue often is not that people say things against WEN it's how it is said - the words do hurt
#IamTeamWen
Trusted Contributor
On 2/16/2015 happywenner said:
On 2/16/2015 Alexa6352 said:
On 2/15/2015 happywenner said:
On 2/15/2015 Lindy Lou said: I also wish Chaz would do "apples to apples" comparisons. I use WEN, so I'm not a basher, but I always have appreciated realistic before and afters. Otherwise it can be really discouraging when we can't see the same results. Whether a hair product or a skincare/make-up product, the comparisons should always be exactly the same. Unfortunately, they are all salespersons and we would not be as inclined to buy ANY of it if there wasn't a little bit of adjustment on the results pictures. I freely admit that I am as gullible as the next person when I want to believe it will help solve one or another of my issues. But it will never be the case, so we have to take it all with "a grain of salt". IMHO

there have been several times that the models did their own hair for shows so that is apple to apples if you may

I'm pretty sure the Models never do their own hair when they are going to be on air..Maybe on their days off..However,I have seen the Model Joy on days when Chaz is not there and her hair NEVER LOOKS AS GOOD as on the days when Chaz does it... I tried Wen and it didn't work for me..I didn't have a problem with hair loss,it just didn't make my hair look or feel any different from when I used Shampoo..Now,I didn't use it for very long,maybe a couple of weeks,trying everything to make it work..and it just didn't.. Now my Husband uses it everyday. He has very short hair and he has not complained about losing hair..however,he does tell me that he feels a WAXY build up on his scalp and he feels he has to use regular shampoo to CLEAN HIS SCALP..then back to Wen.. i have said in other posts that maybe Wen clogs up some peoples hair Folicles..I am not a Doctor,but I do believe that there are some people that are losing hair from using this product and I find it amazing that all these WEN LOVERS get offended about it.. All of you are NOT THE OWNERS..you do not benefit one bit from all the love you give Wen & Chaz..He doesn't really care about you..he cares about the bottom line.....So, for the love of me,why you all feel that you have to DEFEND this product and BASH anyone who feels differently..Just my 2 cents worth..

I am positive the models have done their own hair for WEN show when Gina did the presentations since Chaz & team WEN were home in California . On those several occasions both Gina & the hosts commented that the ladies did their own hair. It was Ellen, Joy, Tracey and I believe Keri

yes there are wen models who do their own for wen shows. The times Chaz isn't there but there are hits where Gina will fill in and present wen…these are the times the models do their own hair….this is a fact {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} and I am 100% positive as well. In fact someone from team has posted on FB about this very situation.

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor
On 2/16/2015 happywenner said: The issue often is not that people say things against WEN it's how it is said - the words do hurt

exactly! what did you say before…""…it's not what you said it's how you said it…""

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor
On 2/16/2015 happywenner said:
On 2/16/2015 TMS said:

Ouch, I stand corrected. FORUM, not blog. Same message. I see what they mean now.

Not sure what you mean on that last comment but if meaning "attacking" wow - never knew correcting someone was an attack

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

live....laugh....love