Honored Contributor

Re: WATCHED TRISH AND CAVED IN...AGAIN

@Shanus wrote:

@SuzieQue wrote:

Yes! I caved too Shanus!! Made it til like 30 minutes ago and then just went for it.....I got $20.00 off using a VISA card so that pushed me to get it!

You are not alone. LOL!

Trish isn't "power" of makeup, it's the "addiction" of makeup. I will say, her brushes are great. I've had several of mine for 15 yrs. and even w/ spray cleaning after each use & a washing each week...look good as new!! 

I'm sorry but I just can't understand what this means? Can you please explain? TIA!

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to try her BB cream but $85?  Brush or no brush that is alot.  I wanted the roller balls but I think they are sold out now...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I know this is supposed to be a really great deal (although I'm skeptical of the nearly $700.00 retail value) but I still don't see how it's a good deal for someone to buy if you already have 5 other planners put away and unused.  Or am I reading the original post wrong?

In any event, Trish's stuff is an easy pass for me.  I think most of it is way overpriced and yes I've tried it.  I'm not into the planners because I just don't like all my make-up in a compact together.  I don't mind an eyeshadow compact of varying colors but I hate multiple blushes and/or bronzers and/or highlighters, etc. in one compact.   

@Lipstickdiva I do think you're reading it wrong.  It sounded in reply 5 like the OP meant she is using or has used the cosmetics but has 5 of just the binder (planner) part put away that she's not currently using for anything. 

ETA I read it the same way you did at first...but the clarification made a lot more sense to me! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I know this is supposed to be a really great deal (although I'm skeptical of the nearly $700.00 retail value) but I still don't see how it's a good deal for someone to buy if you already have 5 other planners put away and unused.  Or am I reading the original post wrong?

In any event, Trish's stuff is an easy pass for me.  I think most of it is way overpriced and yes I've tried it.  I'm not into the planners because I just don't like all my make-up in a compact together.  I don't mind an eyeshadow compact of varying colors but I hate multiple blushes and/or bronzers and/or highlighters, etc. in one compact.   

The planners (the cases) are not used, but all the products that come inside are worth the money if you add them up on line at Nordstrom or wherever she sells. Some of the other "cases" are smaller, but good for just a weekend away or even smaller one for in a tote bag. I just prefer the largest size so everything I need is in front of me when I unzip it. To each her own. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SuzieQue wrote:

Yes! I caved too Shanus!! Made it til like 30 minutes ago and then just went for it.....I got $20.00 off using a VISA card so that pushed me to get it!

You are not alone. LOL!

Trish isn't "power" of makeup, it's the "addiction" of makeup. I will say, her brushes are great. I've had several of mine for 15 yrs. and even w/ spray cleaning after each use & a washing each week...look good as new!! 

I'm sorry but I just can't understand what this means? Can you please explain? TIA!

Her first book and first few planners were called The Power of Makeup"...sorry.

Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

cute planner .  i like the aubergine gel eye liner.   i have 2 planners though and already have multiples of her eyeshadows and her powder/blush compact pages, gel pencils, eye lift, brushes...

my fave Trish item  sold is/was a square mirrored compact with blush/bronzer and eyshadow. easy to tuck into my purse for touchups and does the trick

"Simply Gorgeous"

I have this kit w the mini combo pallet, think it was a previous TS. Also have the previous TS animal print planner that I use daily as well as for travel since it can hold all makeup items. 

They keep saying they never include the brushes with the TS planner, but I recall the animal print planner did include a set of brushes as part of the TS.

Love the new denim planner, but no purchases for me this visit. 

I like that the clip in 'pages' are magnetic and that you can purchase individual magnetic components as refills or to customize based on what you like/use.

Enjoy watching her demos for a refresher or to learn something new. Its nice to see her intent to teach application, but she can really get flustered quickly when things don't go her way. She was wound up last night Woman LOL

Trish McEvoy Glaze Eye Shadow - Rose Quartz
276-497

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@SuzieQue I have a question re: the $20 off when using a Visa. Is this a one time offer or all the time? Is there a certain amount of items or purchase amount needed to get the $20 off? TIA. for any information. I have shopped with HSN for many years and never did the Visa Checkout. ?? I don't know why.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I stayed up until 1AM to watch full 1st hour of Trish. I never intended to purchase the planner, have 5 of different sizes that are away & never used. After seeing the presentation & adding up the cost of the products individually plus brushes (rarely does brushes)!

Yep! By 12:30AM, I placed my order. BTW, I used the online measurements of the planner (they never mentioned medium or large) and it's the large one which is great for storing extra products...my "backups". I also ordered the 3 pc. Pick Me Up set & the Sexy 9 Roller Ball parfum. Yes, I'm a makeup junkie.

The same as when I used BB, I find the Trish routine fast, simple and natural looking...which is always my goal.

Anyone else order Trish?

@Shanus, I also caved.  Got it during the first show (west coast here).  Then went on with my evening, went to bed, insomnia, watching one of the late night shows and thought that that pick me up set looked good so ordered that this morning.  I almost got the rollerball last night but decided against it.  Now I am in need of everything so I can justify it.

Regular Contributor

It may have been a good value for the items but she was so pushy & hard sell & "DIVA" acting I would not be taken in.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

cute planner .  i like the aubergine gel eye liner.   i have 2 planners though and already have multiples of her eyeshadows and her powder/blush compact pages, gel pencils, eye lift, brushes...

my fave Trish item  sold is/was a square mirrored compact with blush/bronzer and eyshadow. easy to tuck into my purse for touchups and does the trick

"Simply Gorgeous"

I have this kit w the mini combo pallet, think it was a previous TS. Also have the previous TS animal print planner that I use daily as well as for travel since it can hold all makeup items. 

They keep saying they never include the brushes with the TS planner, but I recall the animal print planner did include a set of brushes as part of the TS.

I like that the clip in 'pages' are magnetic and that you can purchase individual magnetic components as refills or to customize based on what you like/use.

Enjoy watching her demos for a refresher or to learn something new. Its nice to see her intent to teach application, but she can really get flustered quickly when things don't go her way. She was wound up last night Woman LOL

276-497

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

"Simply Gorgeous"

276-497

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

"Simply Gorgeous"

276-497

A few years ago when showing the planners, they said they never include the brushes.  I know at least one (or more) more recent planners had brushes.  I think Shannon said the brushes are only included in planners once a year.