Regular Contributor

Re: WATCHED TRISH AND CAVED IN...AGAIN

Yes! I caved too Shanus!! Made it til like 30 minutes ago and then just went for it.....I got $20.00 off using a VISA card so that pushed me to get it!

You are not alone. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@SuzieQue wrote:

Yes! I caved too Shanus!! Made it til like 30 minutes ago and then just went for it.....I got $20.00 off using a VISA card so that pushed me to get it!

You are not alone. LOL!

Trish isn't "power" of makeup, it's the "addiction" of makeup. I will say, her brushes are great. I've had several of mine for 15 yrs. and even w/ spray cleaning after each use & a washing each week...look good as new!! 

Regular Contributor

And there's a $20 off with VISA checkout!!!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

cute planner .  i like the aubergine gel eye liner.   i have 2 planners though and already have multiples of her eyeshadows and her powder/blush compact pages, gel pencils, eye lift, brushes...

my fave Trish item  sold is/was a square mirrored compact with blush/bronzer and eyshadow. easy to tuck into my purse for touchups and does the trick

"Simply Gorgeous"

Oh cwap!! Is this still available?

8- (  i don't know, it was a couple years ago. looked on HSN but it didnt come up

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SuzieQue wrote:

You are not alone. LOL!

Trish isn't "power" of makeup, it's the "addiction" of makeup. I will say, her brushes are great. I've had several of mine for 15 yrs. and even w/ spray cleaning after each use & a washing each week...look good as new!! 

I have never tried anything from this line??!! I don't know why? Lol. Going to go check it out! 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I have so much makeup.  I truly was not tempted.  I do want the eye base, but I don't want to pay even $35 for it.

Sometimes Nordstrom has her items at a discount.  I also have so much makeup--almost ashamed!    I do wear makeup everyday even if I stay home.   I ordered the rollerball as I'm on a "fragrance kick" now.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1

I like the eye base too and have purchased it a few times on sale but I've found the elf, the twist up with the eye liner stuff on the other end, to be just as effective.

Respected Contributor

She must really really REALLY like those off-shoulder blouses.  That's all I've ever seen her in.

Honored Contributor

I know this is supposed to be a really great deal (although I'm skeptical of the nearly $700.00 retail value) but I still don't see how it's a good deal for someone to buy if you already have 5 other planners put away and unused.  Or am I reading the original post wrong?

In any event, Trish's stuff is an easy pass for me.  I think most of it is way overpriced and yes I've tried it.  I'm not into the planners because I just don't like all my make-up in a compact together.  I don't mind an eyeshadow compact of varying colors but I hate multiple blushes and/or bronzers and/or highlighters, etc. in one compact.   

Honored Contributor

I have never watched her before.  I really couldn't watch much of her she was very annoying to me.  She just keeps talking while poor Lynn can't get a word in edge wise.