Honored Contributor

WATCHED TRISH AND CAVED IN...AGAIN

I stayed up until 1AM to watch full 1st hour of Trish. I never intended to purchase the planner, have 5 of different sizes that are away & never used. After seeing the presentation & adding up the cost of the products individually plus brushes (rarely does brushes)!

Yep! By 12:30AM, I placed my order. BTW, I used the online measurements of the planner (they never mentioned medium or large) and it's the large one which is great for storing extra products...my "backups". I also ordered the 3 pc. Pick Me Up set & the Sexy 9 Roller Ball parfum. Yes, I'm a makeup junkie.

The same as when I used BB, I find the Trish routine fast, simple and natural looking...which is always my goal.

Anyone else order Trish?

Respected Contributor

Re: WATCHED TRISH AND CAVED IN...AGAIN

The only thing I ever tried of hers was the instant eye lift which was ridiculously priced for the size.  I think she applies wayyyy to much of it.  I don't purchase planners or kits.  They've always been a waste to me because I never used all the stuff.  Don't get why someone would purchase multiple "planners" and not use them, but whatever.

Contributor

I caved!   I collect the planners and the fact that there are the brushes was a "slam dunk."

I am a beauty junkie as well.Smiley Happy

Contributor

I like having multiple planners like I have many purses.  As I have a commute to work  I like to have different groups of makeup products depending on if I have something else to do after work, If I have meetings, depending on the weather etc.  I basically live in my car during the day.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

The only thing I ever tried of hers was the instant eye lift which was ridiculously priced for the size.  I think she applies wayyyy to much of it.  I don't purchase planners or kits.  They've always been a waste to me because I never used all the stuff.  Don't get why someone would purchase multiple "planners" and not use them, but whatever.

They are a waste of $ unless you use most of the products inside...if there are 1or 2 I don't use, I gift them. The total cost of products is a lot of $, so purchasing this way, I have the products & as far as I'm concerned, the planner can be a throw a way. 

Honored Contributor

@Dallasaggie wrote:

I like having multiple planners like I have many purses.  As I have a commute to work  I like to have different groups of makeup products depending on if I have something else to do after work, If I have meetings, depending on the weather etc.  I basically live in my car during the day.

I keep a large planner filled w/ duplicate products (except foundation/mascara that I  add before travel). I'm away from home a week each month, so having another planner pre-packed is expensive, but so time saving.

Respected Contributor

cute planner .  i like the aubergine gel eye liner.   i have 2 planners though and already have multiples of her eyeshadows and her powder/blush compact pages, gel pencils, eye lift, brushes...

my fave Trish item  sold is/was a square mirrored compact with blush/bronzer and eyshadow. easy to tuck into my purse for touchups and does the trick

"Simply Gorgeous"

Honored Contributor

I have so much makeup.  I truly was not tempted.  I do want the eye base, but I don't want to pay even $35 for it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

cute planner .  i like the aubergine gel eye liner.   i have 2 planners though and already have multiples of her eyeshadows and her powder/blush compact pages, gel pencils, eye lift, brushes...

my fave Trish item  sold is/was a square mirrored compact with blush/bronzer and eyshadow. easy to tuck into my purse for touchups and does the trick

"Simply Gorgeous"

Oh cwap!! Is this still available?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I did not order nor did I see.  She is on again at 3 pm EST.  However, I own the Sexy 8 fragrance and it is very beautiful.  A touch of musk and quite romantic.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength