Contributor
I don't really need it either but I ordered the Barely Tan and the Tan. It hasn't shipped yet either.
Contributor

I have used VooDoo makeup-"Bare Cream" color since seeing a presentation around a year ago.

It's amazing-different technique to apply than most foundations, but the coverage is wonderful and it lasts all day with no greasy feeling...have combination skin type and this works wonderfully.

The trick is to warm the foundations -I use the tip of the application brush to put some on the back of my hand-warm it up and then Stipple it on the face.  Easy, fast and very natural looking.

Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Can you tell me---is there an SPF in the foundation?

Super Contributor

Re: Voodo Cream Makeuo

[ Edited ]

@Part54  I use this almost daily-feels very light, especially with warmer weather coming. I have been using for a couple of months.

Application takes a learning curve, but is very clean and great coverage for my medium/severe melasma. Coverage is buildable-so medium to full if necessary.

I cannot wear foundations w/yellow undertones; Aimee Carr (owner and mu artist/ formulator) makes a Beige shade that matches perfectly my face and neck. No dreaded line of demarcation.

Get the brush!!!! It makes a difference. I also spoke w/Aimee personally about shades and expained I'm Scots and have no yellow undertones. She recommended Beige shade, said she has friends who are Irish (Celtic) that are  matched to this shade. She was right on the money!

I warm mine up opened in the morning sun while applying concealer. When warmed, it takes  not much to get coverage.

Being hyper senstitve, this also does not make me break out!!!!

Super Contributor

@KKJ no spf. I cant tolerate spf on my face, only in a moisturizer.

Respected Contributor

@Maestra1 Thanks for your review of this product. I did end up ordering--am the Light or Cream shade. Was unsure about getting it as I did order the Voodoo concealer some time ago when it was first presented and it was very dry consistency. Guess I'll need to play around with it and see.

Super Contributor

@KKJ  Try calling phone# or e-mail on website. Aimee spoke w/me persinally.

She developed this b/c she has a port wine birthmark on her face; it is very clean and she makes in her kitchen.

She was a big help for me in choosing a shade... and she was correct!

She was 'chosen' to be makeup of choice for NY Fashion Week.

Valued Contributor

I love Voodoo foundation.  The learning curve is making sure you heat up the makeup.  The creator once showed on air that she uses the opposite end of the brush to scoop put some foundation, put it on the back of her hand to warm it up and then apply to face with the bristle end. I think she was getting ready to explain this process again the other night but Sandra was rushed and cut her off.   This has very good coverage and coincidentally I was searching the Q again just before the presentation with Sandra.  The 10yrs younger should be used with a light hand but it is great in it’s own right.  I bought two.