Respected Contributor

Volumizing Treatment Spray Review

I have been using Wen for a little over a year and had used all of the products except the vts. I decided to get mainly to use as a hairspray. It works very nicely as a hairspray. I have very thick hair with fine texture so I am always leary of products in my hair especially if they are volumizing products because they can sometimes make my hair feel sticky and "big". I wanted to try the vts on wet hair, too just to see what happened. I cleansed with pom cc which usually gives me the least amount of volume of all the cc's. I added a small pea size of cc as a leave in. I mixed one pump of pom styling creme with 5 sprays of vts. I made sure I worked it in well. When my hair was wet, it felt kind of sticky and I could feel the product in it. I thought I was going to have to cleanse again because my hair would be a sticky mess, but I wanted to see what it would look like dry. I blow dried my hair with my medium round brush. I have to say I liked the results a lot better than I thought I would. Once, my hair was dry, I could feel the product in it a little, but no where near like regular mousse or gel, etc. It gave my hair nice volume and it was not too "big". I think someone with thin, flat hair could really benefit from this product. Overall, I thought the product did exactly what it was supposed to do. I'm not sure if I will use it everyday because I don't always need the extra volume or extra product in my hair, but I do like it. I am going to give the mousse another try, too. I used it once before, but I didn't use it with the styling creme. I think that may make a difference. Sorry for the long review, but I wanted to share what I thought.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!