Honored Contributor

Sadly I find my hair is thinning a bit on top. Do any of you use a volumizer that is light and doesn't leave a build up ? If you do would you mind sharing, TIA.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Mine is no wonderful answer - but it's Nick Chev (spelling) QVC) for roots and lift.  It's a squirt bottle, clear liquid and not sticky.  After toweling hair and before drying  I spritz in my hands about three times and run it through the wet hair.  Believe he has several products for this problem.

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1

Hi I have fine hair too and mine is cut in a longish pixie . I have found that Drybar SOuthern Belle volumizing mousse is excellent . I use a small amount when I blow dry and the volume lasts for a few days, My favorite thing is that it does not weigh hair down as many volumizing products can and is never greasy or heavy . good luck in your search 

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@QVCkitty1

Hi I have fine hair too and mine is cut in a longish pixie . I have found that Drybar SOuthern Belle volumizing mousse is excellent . I use a small amount when I blow dry and the volume lasts for a few days, My favorite thing is that it does not weigh hair down as many volumizing products can and is never greasy or heavy . good luck in your search 

Thank you, that sounds promising.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Mine is no wonderful answer - but it's Nick Chev (spelling) QVC) for roots and lift.  It's a squirt bottle, clear liquid and not sticky.  After toweling hair and before drying  I spritz in my hands about three times and run it through the wet hair.  Believe he has several products for this problem.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1

Hi it retails for $26 but Sephora sells small deluxe samples ( also can return if you dont like it ) . Also you can order from their website . Even though it is expensive , it really has preformed for me . Even though I ham 54 still have oily skin and slightly oily hair . My biggest problem was some volumizers actually made my hair feel heavy . have a great weekend !

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Living Proof amp2 texturizer 

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@QVCkitty1

Hi it retails for $26 but Sephora sells small deluxe samples ( also can return if you dont like it ) . Also you can order from their website . Even though it is expensive , it really has preformed for me . Even though I ham 54 still have oily skin and slightly oily hair . My biggest problem was some volumizers actually made my hair feel heavy . have a great weekend !

@marmarbrooklyn, I just got a 15% off offer from Sephora for later this month, so I will give it a try.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I use Extra Body Daily Boost by Paul Mitchell. It’s a spray.