Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I also ordered the 720 ct HHS&N. I had to check to see what I needed to order. I always order the TS's largest size & order when there is free shipping. I take his CoQ10, Fish Oil, Turmeric, Vein Support, Eye Support, Essential 1, D3, Ultimate Friendly Flora, Cranberry Benefits, also have the glucosamine chondroitin but have not been taking it. I started taking them back when I saw him on Q. Q sure lost out when lost him. I heard he wanted to expand & Q did not think it would sell well.

Nightowlz, I could have written this as well as I take the same things from AL that you do, plus CholestaCare and Resveratrol.

Super Contributor

I really love Andrew's supplements but they are too pricey for my retirement budget so I have been ordering from Vitacost and have been quite pleased.  They frequently have BOGO.  Their shipping is super fast!  The only one of Andrew's that I will continue to order is the Multi Essential 1. 

Honored Contributor

@makeupaddicted1 wrote:

I really love Andrew's supplements but they are too pricey for my retirement budget so I have been ordering from Vitacost and have been quite pleased.  They frequently have BOGO.  Their shipping is super fast!  The only one of Andrew's that I will continue to order is the Multi Essential 1. 

I'm with you makeupaddict1.  I like to listen to Dr. Lessman, but DH and I take several supplements and there's no way I could spend that kind of money and keep a clear conscience.  Vitacost has excellent, comparable supplements, in capsule form (or softgels), and are much more reasonably priced, not to mention BOGO's.  I like having my auto-ships set up so I get another 10% off.  I've never had to pay shipping.  Our alternative multivitamin is the Vitacost Synergy Twice Daily.  They come in a men's and women's formula.