Honored Contributor

Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face

This moisturizer by Fresh is amazing.  My skin has never looked so good.  This blows the oils out of the park.  My skin is hydrated but after almost 3 weeks of use, my skin does have a healthy glow.  Seeing is believing.  I use it at least once a day but try for 2 (morning and bedtime).  It's 1.6 oz for $42 and you only need a tiny bit because it spreads easily so it will last a long time.    Vitamins C, E and B5 and a fruit complex.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Contributor

Re: Vitamin Nectar Moisture Glow Face

where can it be purchased?

Honored Contributor

@Santoni  You can buy at Nordstrom or Fresh.com.  I believe at Fresh you have to spend $35 for free shpg. and at Nordstrom they offer free shpg.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Sephora also carries Fresh products.

Respected Contributor

From the description on Sephora's site, it is for normal, oily, combination or sensitive skin. It is also a lightweight cream. For those of us with dry skin, this would not work very well. Usually when a cream says lightweight, I know that it's not for my skin. Thank you for the review though.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  I have to agree with you, Fresh Vit. Nectar contains citrus...lemon & orange which is a fragrance which is a con for dry skin. I have normal to dry skin mostly normal since I moved to fl. but I don't use face creams with fragrance. I am suprised it works so well for Kat! What works for you for your Dry Skin?

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I am glad Fresh Nectar works well for you but I am surprised that a cream with citrus does not dry your skin type. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella  My skin is soft.  It reminds me of a serum in a way.  It absorbs into the skin but dries to almost a shield on the skin.  As far as the citrus, it depends on how much they are using and the mixture with the other ingredients.  It is more on the emollient side.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tricolor  I have to agree with you, Fresh Vit. Nectar contains citrus...lemon & orange which is a fragrance which is a con for dry skin. I have normal to dry skin mostly normal since I moved to fl. but I don't use face creams with fragrance. I am suprised it works so well for Kat! What works for you for your Dry Skin?

Right now I am using Caudalie Vinosource and I love it. It's thick which I like for my dry skiin. Some thick creams have a tendancy to ball up but this doesn't. Definitely will repurchase when I run out. The other thing that I am doing is an oil combo which my salon sells. It's iYura Manjish Glow Elixir. There's a day and nighttime oil. It's a little pricey but lasts for about 6 months. The set sells for $80 so actually it's $40 a bottle so that's not really expensive when you look at it that way. This really helps with hydration above and beyond any oil that I ever used.