Respected Contributor
I'm using Timeless C , I thought to be ok. It has ferulic acid as well. I was about to search for a new C serum, and i stumbled upon a site that that said be aware of ordering C serum from Amazon, many are fakes. They also listed a few tested, and suggested Skin Solutions, Skinceutica, and one other I can't recall. So now I'm worried where, or what to buy☹ i love vitamin C serums that add hyaluronic, and or ferulic acid...please send along your much appreciated knowledge.
Honored Contributor

I use Mad Hippie, has C and Ferulic and other all natural ingredients. Get it from vitamin sites, and its own site. but I have gotten it from ebay and amazon.

Super Contributor

After reading about these fakes myself, I now only order directly from the manufacturer. You can get a 4 oz. 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid Serum Refill for $69..95 on Timeless.com and shipping is free.

Respected Contributor

@zanna wrote:

After reading about these fakes myself, I now only order directly from the manufacturer. You can get a 4 oz. 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid Serum Refill for $69..95 on Timeless.com and shipping is free

@zanna wrote:

After reading about these fakes myself, I now only order directly from the manufacturer. You can get a 4 oz. 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid Serum Refill for $69..95 on Timeless.com and shipping is free.

Wow...thats HUGE price difference.   Amazon offers it for $16,  you think something fake , or ingredients cut??.  It's not 4 oz, but still cheaper.   I just wonder...maybe we're  better off going straight to the store.

Respected Contributor

Because of the complaints about fake skin care products on Amazon, I also prefer ordering directly from the company or a trusted site like iHerb, Smallflower, etc.

I am using Isomers Illumi-Bright Vitamin C & Ferulic Skin BoosterI like it because it has ferulic acid and I can use it with the Copper-P.

Trusted Contributor

If you go to their website they have a 1 ounce bottle for 24.95 and if you use coupon HF5off you will get 5.00 off. I just ordered mine, free shipping it came to 21.40.  I don't trust amazon for my make-up products.

Honored Contributor

I used to be a faithful user of Mad Hippie.  Then when I moved on to trying Isomers Glut Plus I eliminated the Mad Hippie because the Glut Plus has MAP in it.  I've since quit the Glut Plus.  In listening to Linda Marshall (Elysee) she explained Vitamin C's effectiveness both in the water phase and the oil phase.  She then compared it to her Pycnogenol Serum.  Her's sounded better and was convinced to try it.  I've been using it for probably around a year and am very happy with it.  I like cocktailing it with her Fountain of Youth Serum that has 40% peptides as part of my AM routine.  Had I not found Elysee, and if I wanted a straight up Vitamin C serum, Mad Hippie would be my pick.  I would encourage you, though, to find videos of Linda talking about her Pycnogenol serum and listen to her explanation of Vitamin C and the comparison of the two. 

Respected Contributor

Timeless also has several yearly sales where you save 50% for orders of $70 I believe. The Vitamin C serum lasts a long time in the refrigerator. 

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin  Try Mad Hippie.  Reasonably priced and you can buy at iherb.com with free shpg. at $20.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

Amazon sells third party and those are were the fakes/frauds come in. As long as you buy from a reputable retailer (in person or online) you should be fine.