Honored Contributor

Re: Vitamin C + E Serum

[ Edited ]

@Swedishmiss,  I was shopping at iherb.com this a.m. and I made a mistake in the price of the Mad Hippie.  It is $27.19.  Their face cream is $20 and  change.  FYI  P.S.  If you want to respond to someone in this thread so they receive a notification, just type in an "@" and a drop down list with names will appear.  Select the name you want and continue your message.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it. I'm going to give the Leaf a try & see how it goes. Will definitely use the lightest setting with a light touch to glide it over my skin. Using that spinning brush, what the heck was I thinking....should have know better. It's a beautiful day in MI, hope you're having a good one too.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1  Thanks for the tip when responding to someone in a thread!  The price of the Mad Hippie, even at $27.19 is still a really good deal.  (The sample from Skinceuticals that I was sent is over $160 an ounce!)

Respected Contributor

Drunk Elephant makes a great Vitamin C serum which is applied every 3 days. It gets wonderful reviews. I have been using it for a year and it is quite gentle. Also cruelty free.

Honored Contributor

I usually buy Mad Hippie on ebay, but Swanson, Vitacost and Pure Formulas all sell it, Amazon too.