Respected Contributor

Vitacost Blemish Drying Lotion - A Winner!

I got an infected bump on my chin from shaving. I squeezed it (bad, bad girl) and was left with a small sore. The drying lotion healed it completely in a few days. 

Now I still have to figure out what to do about chin hairs.

Respected Contributor

Re: Vitacost Blemish Drying Lotion - A Winner!

@ Montana 

Unfortunately as we age and the level of estrogen decreases, the level,of testosterone becomes greater by comparison: chin hairs appear.

I have a 10 or 15 X magnification mirror and I can reall see them.  They do come out very easily with tweezers, practically painlessly even without freezing !

Above the lip, tweezing works and gives makeup a smoother finish.  I like using very small, very sharp scissors to clip them close to skin.

HTH and prevents infection and scars !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@ Montana 

Would you mind sharing where you purchase the Vitacost?  I have never heard of it.

I STILL get those large, underskin, lump tumor zits that take weeks to heal.  I don't know the proper name of them.

I would try anything for those!

Honored Contributor

Vitacost is a very large company that sells vitamins, supplements, natural beauty items and cosmetics and many natural foods. I order from them all the time. Just check out their website, great site!!

Honored Contributor

I actually think the product sold on Vitacost is made by CSI, looks like a dupe for Serious Skin Care Dry Lo, and a much lower price, thanks for sharing. 

Respected Contributor

The full name is CSI SkinBlem Blemish Drying Lotion.

SKU #: 844197011698