Contributor

Does this make age spots darker like self tanners do?

Respected Contributor

@lib1234 wrote:

Does this make age spots darker like self tanners do?

@lib1234  I just ordered a sample tube from ebay.  It was the lighter color (latte).

I wanted to see what it was before I bought the large tube.. I don't think it makes age spots look darker, kind of covers them up a bit I think. I have only used it on my arms as the tube is small I got..You would have to apply everyday as it's not a self tanner, (it has more of a makeup concept, but doesn't transfer after it drys..(it didn't on me at least)

I would order the darker color, & am very very  pleased with this product..I still use either St Tropez or Josie on my legs, but love this for a smoother look on the arm area. It doesn't take much, I just rub a bit on after my lotion drys, I read on reviews alot of ladies use it as a foundation also....hope this helps..Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you quadmimi  yes this does help me. I am going to give it a try. 

Contributor

No, it doesn't make hyperpigmentation worse.  Neither does the similar product from Westmoreland. Or is ti Westmore?  But I like that product.  Use either product sparingly at first and add more until you figure out what works best.  Too much doesn't dry down! 

Honored Contributor

@Nice Karin  - I remember Shawn presenting the Westmore product and she said she wears it all over her body and would buy it by the case if she could. 

Respected Contributor

I have tried both Body Blur and the Westmore product and found they give a beautiful color and seems to camoflauge dark spots. However, both products rubbed off on my clothes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Do the products blurr spider veins?