Respected Contributor

I'm on my 2nd order of Dr.Brenner...I use the vitamin C serum and the hyaluronic serum...I keep them refrigerated.   Amazon has the best deal for the pair, but most important it's directly from Dr.Brenner.  Always seems fresh.   I do want to mention,  that although vitamin C is said to offer many benefits,  I really dont see any change in my skin...but I use it anyway.   I also had used Timeless many times...again, refrigeration keeps it better.

Valued Contributor

Maelove makes a beautiful Vitamin C serum called The Glow Maker.  It has C, E, Ferulic acid and Hyaluronic Acid.  The Vit C is 15%.  The bottle has a dropper and I take out a bit at a time in a smaller dropper bottle and refrigerate the rest.  I can get it to last about 4 months this way.  Very reasonably priced.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I use Vita C from Missha.  I bought it as a preventative mostly.  What I've seen is a slight boost in brightness.  Recently I started using Glycolic Acid from The Ordinary.  I've seen an improvement in overall smoothness.  If I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose the GA.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I use Vita C from Missha.  I bought it as a preventative mostly.  What I've seen is a slight boost in brightness.  Recently I started using Glycolic Acid from The Ordinary.  I've seen an improvement in overall smoothness.  If I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose the GA.

I don't see it as one or the other. These are two different ingredients that do different jobs.  

Respected Contributor

I agree.

I use GA at night and Vit C in the am.

Thank you all for the many great recommendations.

For my first trial, I ordered Maelove.

I tried Paula Choice in the past but had a had time getting it to dry down on my oily skin.  I could use it at night but it was too tacky for daytime use.