Valued Contributor

I hear about this one all the time on YT. it is an eye shadow palette. I am not fond of palettes I prefer singles, but there is so much rave over these. Are any of the beauties here using this and if so what is your opinion on the line and what color do you like?

Respected Contributor

They are expensive, but they say they are worth it.  I'm looking into a Morphe palette myself.  Much less expensive.

Respected Contributor

There are sooo many things out there. Color Pop, Coloured Rain, MUG, Viseart, Morphe...I finally ordered 3 Inglot shadows from Macy's. They are quite nice.

They talk about Viseart alot on the Makeup Alley site & the palettes seem to be rated well.

If you get a chance to try any, please, let us know what you think.

Respected Contributor

Hi. I have been waiting for the violet palette for several months. A friend has it and she loves it. I tried it and I love the colors in this particular palette. I also do not like spending a lot of money but the colors are perfect for me so..... Please let us know if you purchase a palette and I will do the same if it ever comes back in. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

There is nothing like these shadows.  Buttery, creamy and practically blend themselves.  I will say that while I love th basic, neutral, matte palette, I am not tempted by any of the others.  So many great shadows on the market but none that compare in the neutral matte category.

Respected Contributor

I have the Viseart Petit Pro palette. I love it and they are good! With that being said, my Makeup Geek eyeshadows are every bit as good as my Viseart. They are around the same cost if you breakdown the Viseart larger palettes. I've also found Colourpop eyeshadows to be the same quality, along with KVD. Those are without a doubt my top eyeshadow brands. 

Trusted Contributor

Dont forget Sleek sold at Ulta & They are Cruelty free HeartCat Tongue