Trusted Contributor

Violife Slim Sonic Toothbrush on HSN?

I've been using these brushes for years.  I don't ever want to be without them.  HSN always has some sort of set of them as a TS before Christmas.  This year I kept watching and waiting, and they never had them.  I checked out their website, and the only Violife product they have left is a beauty case with one toothbrush and a few other items.  It's on clearance.  I'm so disappointed.

I've checked other websites for this exact brand, and they are pretty pricey everywhere I look.  Does anyone else use the Violife Slim Sonic toothbrushes?  If so, where do you purchase them?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Violife Slim Sonic Toothbrush on HSN?

Have you considered the Pop Sonic toothbrushes sold on Q? They appear to be comparable.

www.qvc.com/Pop-Sonic-Set-of-3-Portable-Sonic-Toothbrushes.product.V34903.html

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Walmart has those brushes on their website for around $10 each. Not sure what you paid but that's not expensive for me.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the product ran its course on HSN?  They did offer them quite a bit and always had a TSV.

I bought a TSV about 2 years ago that was several brushes.  I think I ended up with like 6 toothbrushes. 

I found a site to buy the replacement heads but was really disappointed because they didn't change color to let you know when they needed to be changed, although they were Violife heads, not a knock-off brand.

Now I just use an Oral B electric toothbrush and all those Slim Sonic ones are sitting in my linen closet. 

Super Contributor

I use these as my travel brush and tried to order a pack of theViolife replacement heads from Dentakit (I wear braces) and they cancelled the order.  The search continues.