Contributor

Has anyone tried/used Vintner's Daughter Serum? It is recommended by so many people and they say tha the big price tag is worth it. I just can not do it. What face serums are you using?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Vintner’s Daughter Serum

I don't see that product listed on the Q.........?????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starfish wrote:

Has anyone tried/used Vintner's Daughter Serum? It is recommended by so many people and they say tha the big price tag is worth it. I just can not do it. What face serums are you using?  

@Starfish I decided to amend my routine with some less expensive products and find The Ordinary serums I’ve chosen perform really well for a relatively small price tag. 

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I don't see that product listed on the Q.........?????

Not sold by QVC.  

Contributor

I just bought a couple of Ordinary products. They arrived last night. They get good reviews and very reasonable price tag. Thx.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too read rave reviews on this serum and since I'm always on lookout for new skin products decided to try (several years ago). It is very expensive but think I was able to find a smaller sample-size bottle somewhere (don't remember where now). I wasn't wowed by it for that huge price and didn't buy it again.

Contributor

Sorry, I did not mention that it is not sold on Q. 

Contributor

Good to know. Thx

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I always wondered about "real" results from it, as well. Same with Skincentuals Vitamin C.  I've been using DermaDoctor Wrinkle Revenge  hyaluronic acid serum (which I really do like) as well as DermaDoctor Vitamin C serum (which is ok; I'd be fine paying more for one with better results). 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Starfish wrote:

@Starfish I decided to amend my routine with some less expensive products and find The Ordinary serums I’ve chosen perform really well for a relatively small price tag. 

@Starfish  - I also recommend checking out The Ordinary's products.  I'm using one of their peels 3 times during the week right now.  They're products are top quality without the price. 

I agree with @JeanLouiseFinch about products that perform without a high price tag.