Honored Contributor

Re: Viewer/Caller: ""Dimitri is the King of Skincare"" ...

Heck, we ALL looked younger, in the 90's! Good skincare doesn't freeze our skin in time, it just slows things down.

Super Contributor

Well said Jean, well said!!!!!

Respected Contributor

My doctor recommended I apply olive oil to my skin in lieu of expensive creams.
Super Contributor

Oh My, I think I will stay with Skinn

Trusted Contributor

On 1/18/2015 luvtoshopathome said:
On 1/18/2015 virgosun said:

I'd love to hear a conversation about skincare between Dimitri and Adrienne Arpel!!! If anything, it would be pretty loud!!!!!!

It's funny you should post this because Dimitri wanted to go back to sell on HSN but Adrienne didn't want him there and she got her way. He worked with her back in the day but now I guess it would be too much competition for her. I've never bought any of her products and I've always wondered why she never takes callers when she's on air with her cosmetic line. She does take callers during her jewelry shows though, which I find that very strange.

If he were back on HSN, he's put all their skincare lines out of business! No wonder Adrienne doesn't want him there. LOL

Honored Contributor

Hey! I like the name. Is he cute? I've been bored to death and not watched QVC or HSN today.

Respected Contributor

On 1/18/2015 annabella said: He sure has great skin! I think Demetri gets better looking the older he gets!

He does get better looking as he ages. He's a living testament to his products. And you can tell he LOVES his work. He is living his calling in life. Lucky him!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

I do not think Dimitris line is expensive, that said I hope his blue line in the future gets paired up, the ABC Peel and the Age Reset serum would be great at about 60 bucks, I sure would buy multiples of that 1!!!

Honored Contributor

Dimitri is the king of skinn care, his products really do what they say and he's such a great salesman and teacher. I have not watched QVC all weekend because of the lousy programming. I bought loads of Skinn cosmetics and enjoyed their GEM Day. Shop Hq has the nicest hosts, they are attractive and professional and don't hit you over the head with their sales pitches.

Super Contributor

Baker I am sure with you, my QVC bucks have been switched over to HQ, better shipping prices, more ez pays, better products, better all around. I can't wait to see them to the top...QV who?