Honored Contributor

Re: VieBeauti lash serum users

You're welcome @RespectLife 

You can narrow down your search by looking for this wording:

Polygonum multiflorum for hair growth

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

I've gone back to using Grandelash, but after reading what you wrote, I am going to stop and use my remaining tubes of GL on my eyebrows only.  It's already making my eyelash area itchy, which is why I gave it up in the first place. Now what to try?  Dr. Dray recently did a video on The Ordinary serum.  I am going to have to watch that again, but I think she said that it was just a conditioning serum but not sure.

@Ainhisg  - The Ordinary product is not just a conditioner.  It's an actual growth serum.  I've started using it recently.

Another product to try is Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator.   @SportyShorty07  recommended this product.  I've ordered it from Amazon, but haven't tried it yet.  I got it on sale 3 for 15.00.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Ainhisg wrote:

I've gone back to using Grandelash, but after reading what you wrote, I am going to stop and use my remaining tubes of GL on my eyebrows only.  It's already making my eyelash area itchy, which is why I gave it up in the first place. Now what to try?  Dr. Dray recently did a video on The Ordinary serum.  I am going to have to watch that again, but I think she said that it was just a conditioning serum but not sure.

@Ainhisg  - The Ordinary product is not just a conditioner.  It's an actual growth serum.  I've started using it recently.

Another product to try is Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator.   @SportyShorty07  recommended this product.  I've ordered it from Amazon, but haven't tried it yet.  I got it on sale 3 for 15.00.

That one is a castor oil based product, so might be an option for the person asking about using castor oil since it's probably in a formula that is not as goopy as CO is.  I'm not a fan of the preservative used in it (DMDM Hydantoin).  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Ainhisg wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator is my favorite brow and lash serum- I've been using it for years and years!  Its affordable and keeps my brows bold and thick Smiley HappyHeart.

@SilleeMee  You're such a beauty ingredient expert, may you please at your convenience tell me if these ingredients contain those proseaglanins that you were talking about? I have green eyes and have noticed zero color changes or side effects since using this for years. Here are the ingredients.  Thanks a billion! Smiley HappyHeart

Water (Aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polyetrafluroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicrylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

That Ardell serum does not contain prostaglandins or any synthetic prostaglandins.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SportyShorty07 

That Ardell serum does not contain prostaglandins or any synthetic prostaglandins.

@SilleeMee  Thank you so much for answering my question, SilleeMee Heart! I admire your beauty knowledge and makeup know-how.  I like learning new things from you- thanks a billion! Smiley Very HappyHeart Ardell Lash and Brow growth serum is great- its super affordable and really works!  

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @SportyShorty07 and thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it very much.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  You're welcome, SilleeMee! Your beauty knowledge is greatly appreciated by everyone and I still am so glad that you taught me about LED light therapy masks. I really like my QURE LED mask and its different light settings- I've been using it for almost a year now and I love my skin.  Good times! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I went to look for the gold tube of VieBeauti on Amazon and it's been MIA for weeks now. Makes me wonder about that and why I'm not getting the same results as before. Maybe they got too many complaints/returns and pulled it...?

VieBeauti Premium Eyelash Serum and Eyebrow Enhancement Formula, Boosts Lash for Thicker, Fuller Looking Lashes and Eyebrows (3ML) | Gold Packaging, 0.1 Fl. Oz., Opens in a new tab

Valued Contributor

Hmmmmm. Interesting 🤔