Honored Contributor

Re: Vie Beauti - Letter from Amazon

@JeanLouiseFinch ................I have never received a letter like that from Amazon.  In fact I have never received any letter from them. (I do a fair amount of ordering from them.)

Im betting that is a scam.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   I just got a second email from the vendor,  Revival Cooling,  and they ADMITTED that they sent the letter.   Then they told me I should take the survey.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I told them the letter was deceptive and probably illegal, stating it was from "LEE AT AMAZON",  and added that it should have been on Revival Cooling stationary stating that the survey was ABOUT MY PURCHASE ON AMAZON.

I'm curious to see if they reply.

I love this product but not their shady practice.   It reminds me of the Sunday Riley issue with the phoney reviews.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1  Good for you for standing up to the vendor!  I've never purchased this product because the vendor name "Revival Cooling"  felt strange to me for some reason- it didn't seem like it should be the vendor name for a lash growth product.  Was Revival Cooling always the storefront vendor name? People seem to really like the product a lot based on these forums, so maybe they bought it from a different seller on Amazon.  

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   I just got a second email from the vendor,  Revival Cooling,  and they ADMITTED that they sent the letter.   Then they told me I should take the survey.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I told them the letter was deceptive and probably illegal, stating it was from "LEE AT AMAZON",  and added that it should have been on Revival Cooling stationary stating that the survey was ABOUT MY PURCHASE ON AMAZON.

I love this product but not their shady practice.   It reminds me of the Sunday Riley issue with the phoney reviews.

@nyc1  - It's amazing how Sunday Riley bounced back after all that negative publicity a fews years ago.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

I would definitely call Amazon Customer Service to find out whether it is legitimate. 

You must have missed my post where I said I did this. 

Sorry @JeanLouiseFinch ..yes, I missed it.  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@nyc1  - It's amazing how Sunday Riley bounced back after all that negative publicity a fews years ago.  

@San Antonio Gal   So true.  Not that it matters to them,  but that did it for me and I would NEVER purchase.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

"Revival Cooling" is VieBeauti's storefront name on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure its a great product, but the name "Revival Cooling" sounds like an AC Unit instatllation company to me Smiley Happy- they should change their storefront name to "Vie Beautie" since that's their main product that they sell.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Before Alpha Skincare went to Amazon, the products were sold out of Colorado, by Scott's Liqud Gold, the furniture polish people. 

Respected Contributor

I would throw it away. Amazon doesn't send letters as far as I know; only emails.