Trusted Contributor

I just tried the best eyeliner ever...imo. I think i have tried almost all brands, this eyliner glides on so smooth, and i have bumpy eyelids. I got in the gray shade and i will definitely get other shades and stock up on this one. Not a great fan of her,  but I do love her style. It is not that expensive compared to other brands also.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Victoria Beckham beauty...

Her prices seem a bit high to me. A single eyeshadow is $36.00?  Too pricey for me.

Trusted Contributor

Yeah it is high. But eyeliner is 26.00 and really worth it imo.

Honored Contributor

I checked out her beauty brand when it first came out.  Yes, her prices are on the high side but $26 for eyeliner is average or better. I have not viewed recently so I can't say that everything is high.  She's a smart woman to start up her designer clothes and then beauty.  She made money as a singer but that ended and you have to recreate yourself to make money and keep up your lifestyle.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

She seems to be a very savvy business woman (with great style).  It's nice to see her doing so well.

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

Her prices seem a bit high to me. A single eyeshadow is $36.00?  Too pricey for me.

@LuvmyLab  I agree about the pricing. Because of her name (other celebrities, too), the cost seems warrantied, but not to me. There are so  many others to choose from less expensive. 

Contributor

I have the same eyeliner, the color is called Ash, I think? At any rate, I have to agree, somehow it is the smoothest one I've tried. I also like Chantecaille and Chanel, but this one is the smoothest! I like that she doesn't make you buy the sharpener!