Honored Contributor

Victoria Beckham Beauty!!!!!

Has anyone ordered from her beauty line? It looks verynice, but very expensive! I am most interested in her eye liner and lipsticks......Such beautiful colors.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Victoria Beckham Beauty!!!!!

I have purchased several of her eyeliners. They go on like a dream, Very soft. I have bumpy eyelids and this is one of the few eyeliners that glide on without skipping on my eyes. They are a little bit fragile, so care must be taken or they break off. I do recommend buying their sharpener, it works the best on the eyeliner. the colors are great, very good item imo.

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I have purchased several of her eyeliners. They go on like a dream, Very soft. I have bumpy eyelids and this is one of the few eyeliners that glide on without skipping on my eyes. They are a little bit fragile, so care must be taken or they break off. I do recommend buying their sharpener, it works the best on the eyeliner. the colors are great, very good item imo.

@dogsx3 Thank you for replying. I am looking at the Cocoa Kajal liner, it looks beautiful! Thanks for the tip...

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

@dogsx3 Thank you for replying. I am looking at the Cocoa Kajal liner, it looks beautiful! Thanks for the tip...

I have the cocoa and the ash ones. The cocoa is a great dark brown with no red in it ! I love it, i have 2 extras, also very fast delivery.

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

I have the cocoa and the ash ones. The cocoa is a great dark brown with no red in it ! I love it, i have 2 extras, also very fast delivery.

@dogsx3 I will review mine, once I have ordered, and had a chance to use if a while! I am looking forward to trying it, it looks wonderful! Happy Holidays!

Trusted Contributor

Love her products! Between her and Westman Atelier, I am using only Clean products.

I find that both these lines are great for dry skin/lined skin due to the amazing hydration. Both don't look heavy on the skin and have a high pigment pay-off. Have NOT tried the mascaras from either one, however. Would love to know if anyone has and what they think.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Her target market is definitely the wealthy.  Afterall, she is a millionaire.  I am thinking about purchasing a lipstick.  Her primer for the face is $95 ----  really??

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  @dogsx3  - I was admiring a few of her eye shadow palettes.  Absolutely gorgeous colors.  I read that they are highly pigmented and very luxurious.  Would love to order one of these palettes.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  Her target market is definitely the wealthy.  Afterall, she is a millionaire.  I am thinking about purchasing a lipstick.  Her primer for the face is $95 ----  really??

@Katcat1 I know super expensive!!!!!!! 38.00 for a lipstick is pricey as well.I haven't ordered yet-still pondering! lol....

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1  Her primer is not a primer per se, but a skincare item that acts as a primer. I won't purchase it because I don't care for the colors but those who have love it and state it replaces 2 items.

@CANDLEQUEEN  Lipsticks  in most department stores cost that much. Hers delivers super hydration which many claim to but don't. The only other brand that does (for my lips) is double that cost and though they work, I'm not willing to pay that much when I can get better results with VBB.

It's all relative, in the end. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"