Honored Contributor

Vicky Tiel 21 Boneparte Fragrance - Anyone Use It?

Yays or Nays?

Honored Contributor

Re: Vicky Tiel 21 Boneparte Fragrance - Anyone Use It?

@JeanLouiseFinch I have also wondered about this perfume. Maybe someone will report for us.

Occasional Contributor

I love it. I usually wear Tova and now switch between the two. It is a more sultry smell.

Respected Contributor

I heard Vicky talking about that fragrance yesterday and am intrigued. Loved the original Tova and actually had men chase me down to ask what I was wearing so they could get for their women. The term "sultry" is a concern for me as those scents don't seem best for my chemistry. Oops, getting a bit too technical about it...but still tempted. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@diamondlovingal wrote:

I love it. I usually wear Tova and now switch between the two. It is a more sultry smell.

@diamondlovingal Thank-You for letting us knowWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Yays or Nays?

@JeanLouiseFinch I would say a definite Yay. I understand @diamondlovingal's use of the word sultry; however, mine would be complex. Some fragrances have a single note and they are usually described as light. Those are the ones that I think are always appropriate for younger ladies or for anyone wearing them during the warmer times of the year or in the daytime. Fragrances that I describe as being complex are those that have a basic note but are infused with other notes that mixed together give a more heavier, headier scent. They are also the ones that should be used with a lighter touch because they could go from being pleasant to being overwhelming. For me these are the fragrances that I wear during the colder months and at night time.  If you like complex, try 21 Bonaparte. If you like light. I recommend one of Vicky's other fragrances - 21 Bonaparte 1964.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Yays or Nays?

@JeanLouiseFinch I would say a definite Yay. I understand @diamondlovingal's use of the word sultry; however, mine would be complex. Some fragrances have a single note and they are usually described as light. Those are the ones that I think are always appropriate for younger ladies or for anyone wearing them during the warmer times of the year or in the daytime. Fragrances that I describe as being complex are those that have a basic note but are infused with other notes that mixed together give a more heavier, headier scent. They are also the ones that should be used with a lighter touch because they could go from being pleasant to being overwhelming. For me these are the fragrances that I wear during the colder months and at night time.  If you like complex, try 21 Bonaparte. If you like light. I recommend one of Vicky's other fragrances - 21 Bonaparte 1964.

Thank you, @Tique, for taking the time to elaborate.  I do like those complex, "sultry" scents (think Thierry Mugler Angel, Thierry Mugler Alien, and Nest Midnight Fleur) but agree with you that they are usually more suitable to colder months and evening even though I do cheat on that once in awhile.  The 1964 sounds interesting too.  It doesn't have many reviews on HSN, but of the few that are there it gets high marks.  Decisions, decisions.