Respected Contributor

The lightest hairspray I've ever tried was Elnet. So light you can brush it out. My hair was too heavy for it. I gave it to my Mom who thought it was fabulous.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Bumble and Bumble is great, i have fine thin hair and this just gives a light hold. It is rather expensive, but really worth it. They have a few different kinds with differnt holding power, light, mediunm and heavy hold, i use the medium, and it smells good.

Honored Contributor

Re: Very light hair spray

[ Edited ]

@hyacinth003  I purchased Bumble & Bumble hair spray.  It is a flexible hold and not sticky.  It's called "Does It All."     Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Oh, wow, some great suggestions.

I want it to look like it would move!  And that it doesn't have that "look" of hairspray!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I love Marc Anthony,comes in 2 formulas, one with coconut oil, the other with argan oil, very light and sparays on fairly dry.

Valued Contributor

I have found a spray to love without silcones and offering a soft, but flex hold.

Living Proof Flexible Spray. It takes very little and yay the nozzle doesn't clog. In fact, I am becoming quite a loyalist with so many of Living Proof’s products. My fine, straight, thin hair has finally found something to love. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Nexxus (around $14), available at Walgreen's, Walmart and other similar places. Very lightweight and easy to brush through. Elnet is also a good one and available at the same places. Available locally with no shipping charges!

Honored Contributor

I use the WEN Volumizing Treatment Spray as my hair spray.  I don't care for the new Hair Spray Chaz just came out with.  I've been using the VTS as hair spray since it came out.

Before that I was using Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

If you are looking  for a light hair spray the best one I have found is Angel Wings by Nick Chavez.

@sann

I agree, Angel Wings has been my hair spray of choice for (probably) 15 years.

It drives me crazy the way these cans clog.  I have tossed more almost full cans that there was absolutely no way the hair spray was ever coming out.  Recently I tossed 2 clogged cans of Moroccanoil hair spray.  Neither had worked in years.  I guess I thought the hair spray fairy would sneak into my linen closet and wave her magic wand.

When it clogs, do you turn the can upside down & spray a couple of times?  Works when Nick’s spray clogs.  It is annoying!

Frequent Contributor

Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist, Medium Hold

I bought it at BJs,but have seen at other stores.

Love it!