Esteemed Contributor

Re: Very dry hands due to the Winter

I love Josie's body butter but I also use the First Aid beauty ultra repair cream. I have extremely dry skin with a ton of allergies and sensitive skin. My skin is always dry. The combination of the two has made a huge difference for me.

Honored Contributor

My hands and feet are grossly dry. I don't have especially sensitive skin so I use my Skinn dermapeel on my hands and feet a couple times a week to really get all that dry, flakey stuff off and then....wait for it, wait for it........I get out my huge jar of Vaseline and slather it on then wear cotton gloves and socks to bed. After going thru alot of the products listed above---I found none of them helped and cost alot of money. Back to the basics and it works great.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/3/2015 Lynneuk said: The absolute best cream for dry hands is Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream. A tiny blob of gel turns into soft silky cream as you rub it in. It is like magic and also smells beautiful Smiley Happy We always had it in the house growing up in England and I recently found it here and was very excited! No more dry hands and this winter has been the worst ever.

This is a wonderful hand cream.

Trusted Contributor

I like the Eucerin brand of products, too. I try and buy them in the store brand versions. Wal-Mart usually sells their version of them.

Aquaphor is also good. It is similar to Vaseline, except that it has lanolin in it, in case she has any allergies to products made out of lamb.