Honored Contributor

I bought a sanding....tool for callouses from AMZ that really does the job on the dry, hard skin on my feet. After I use that, I slather good, ole, fashion Vaseline on my feet and put on a pair of thin socks to wear at night. Works the best of any of those worthless things that claim to fix the problem. I do this prob 2x a month now. I still go have a pedi 1x a month but they never do as good a job on my rough skin as I can do at home.

Honored Contributor

Re: Very dry feet

[ Edited ]

@KrissyE wrote:

I did a foot peel last spring and it said not to use moisturizers because that will decrease the amount of peeling. It recommended soaking your feet in warm water every day and removing the skin that's ready to be removed. After its all peeled then you can use moisturizer.

@KrissyE @goldensrbest That's what I was going to say. I read that when I used the BabyFoot. I don't remember how long I waited before I started using a moisturizer. I soaked my feet in water which helped the exfoliation process. My feet were nice & soft after they finished peeling except my heel areas still needed a little work.

I also use the Emjoi. I did not use it until my feet finished peeling.

Try soaking your feet in some epson salts daily & apply the vaseline with socks overnight.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest,

I have to ask...do you normally wear socks a lot? If so, are the socks made with any wool or a wool blend? The reason I'm asking is because wool will make your feet very dry and the more wool they have in them, the drier your feet can become. My choice of socks to wear year-round are made of a wool blend because they keep my feet from getting sweaty but wearing them all day can make my feet get dry skin. It's a double-edged sword.

@SilleeMee That's good to know. I did not know that. I like the Merino Wool Ragg socks from LL Bean. Only thing that keeps my feet warm. They are a blend 77% wool, nylon, lycra.

Honored Contributor

Fall and winter is smartwool socks ,the rest of the year cotton.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

L'Occitane has two creams for feet that work well.  They are available on QVC.  The First Aid Beauty Repair Cream works for me also.

Honored Contributor

Re: Very dry feet

[ Edited ]

My orginal post was in august, i only posted about ,this cream to say it works really well.ATRAC-TAIN.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

My orginal post was in august, i only posted about ,this cream to say it works really well.ATRAC-TAIN.

@goldensrbest

I noticed this was an older thread after I started reading and hearting some ideas. Glad you found something that works for you.