Super Contributor

Re: Very Positive DermaRoller Update

On 1/1/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 1/1/2014 Mishell5 said:
On 12/31/2013 BellaCarro said: Wouldn't C serum be somewhat irritating? I would think a more soothing serum would be better.

That is a concern of mine. What serum would you think would be good to use? Also...anyone else please post what serums you do use after using the Dermaroller. TIA

Isomers Amino comes to mind or a copper serum.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2014 MarenSeattle said: I APOLOGIZE for the above long, mushed-together post! I cut and pasted note complete with paragraphs -- obviously doesn't transfer. Went back in to edit and fix, but obviously I don't know how to do that. Anyway, it's well worth reading, even if your eyes will be rolling back in your head by the time you finish. :-) Hope it's helpful -- and just have to recommend those two sites.

I AM going to read it! Thanks so much for posting it!!

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2014 MarenSeattle said: I APOLOGIZE for the above long, mushed-together post! I cut and pasted note complete with paragraphs -- obviously doesn't transfer. Went back in to edit and fix, but obviously I don't know how to do that. Anyway, it's well worth reading, even if your eyes will be rolling back in your head by the time you finish. :-) Hope it's helpful -- and just have to recommend those two sites.

I was just thinking, maybe print it out and highlight the parts of interest? What a mess! :-)
Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 12/31/2013 BellaCarro said: Wouldn't C serum be somewhat irritating? I would think a more soothing serum would be better.

That is a concern of mine. What serum would you think would be good to use? Also...anyone else please post what serums you do use after using the Dermaroller. TIA

Isomers Amino comes to mind or a copper serum.
I think if I decide to try dermarolling, I'll use Isomers Copper P Concentrate.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

When I've dermarolled, my skin looks the best after, and the following morning when I just use a vitamin c concoction (just vit c powder and purified water) and press Josie's oil in all over my face. I've only rolled 5 times, and one time my skin looked exceptionally glowy. Other times I used every potion I had in my arsenal, and I did't emit that radiance the next morning. So last night back to the basics, and it's been over 12 hours and my skin still looks fresh and plump. :-) In my extensive mind-numbing research, I've learned you can use just about anything you want before/after, and just have to discover which you like best, so just passing this possibility along.
Regular Contributor

I'm convinced, just ordered from Amazon. Am out of town until Saturday so it will be waiting for me when I get back.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, this has been very informative, that's why I love this board! Those of you who use this, can you tell if it helps with large pores? TIA.

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2014 happycat said:

Well, this has been very informative, that's why I love this board! Those of you who use this, can you tell if it helps with large pores? TIA.

The woman who runs owndoc.com says it does NOT help with pores. She believes all the rave reviews stating it does may be because of the swelling making the pores appear smaller. But that's just her opinion, so -- as always -- you probably just need to give it a shot and see if you're happy with the results. :-)
Frequent Contributor

Thanks ladies for all of the information. I have been doing research for some time and have always chickened out but just decided to give it a try and placed my order on Amazon for the MT rollers. I'm excited and it would be great if we can all post our results! Happy New Year to all!

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2014 MarenSeattle said:

I was just thinking, maybe print it out and highlight the parts of interest? What a mess! :-)

I copied and pasted and it was absolutely fine to readSmiley Happy Thanks again!