Respected Contributor
On 9/12/2014 voyager1980 said:
On 9/12/2014 VaBelle35 said:

You have been looking for problems since you got here. Your very first post, you were questioning the item description that said it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery because it is electronics.

You are bound and determined to be disappointed, annoyed and unhappy with some aspect of your purchase.

ITA. All anybody who hasn't seen all her threads needs to do is look at her history.She refuses to listen to Customer Service & is determined to find a poster w magic answers & fairy dust lol

omg ... you're right Very odd indeed.

Honored Contributor
On 9/12/2014 Toni 973 said:
On 9/12/2014 graycatsrule said: I wouldn't worry about it. The q will process the transaction and withdraw the funds.
The item already shipped, so can this hold up shipping?
Yes, a guy from the warehouse will run really fast, snatch it off the UPS truck and hold it hostage until a payment is released from your account. Plus you have to promise, cross your heart, that you'll never again place an order with QVC. Our patience is not endless.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 9/12/2014 kachina624 said:
On 9/12/2014 Toni 973 said:
On 9/12/2014 graycatsrule said: I wouldn't worry about it. The q will process the transaction and withdraw the funds.
The item already shipped, so can this hold up shipping?
Yes, a guy from the warehouse will run really fast, snatch it off the UPS truck and hold it hostage until a payment is released from your account. Plus you have to promise, cross your heart, that you'll never again place an order with QVC. Our patience is not endless.

Hi, kachina! I wanted to thank you! You really did make me laugh out loud, exactly when I needed cheering up.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
You're welcome dooBdoo. I'm tired of hearing from this Nervous Nelly. I think we all are. I hope she gets her package on the EDD or well never hear the end of it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
On 9/12/2014 voyager1980 said:
On 9/12/2014 VaBelle35 said:

You have been looking for problems since you got here. Your very first post, you were questioning the item description that said it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery because it is electronics.

You are bound and determined to be disappointed, annoyed and unhappy with some aspect of your purchase.

ITA. All anybody who hasn't seen all her threads needs to do is look at her history.She refuses to listen to Customer Service & is determined to find a poster w magic answers & fairy dust lol

Wow, you're right. I just looked at her history and every single one of her posts (even on threads with questions about products) on multiple forums is regarding issues with payment or delivery.

Honored Contributor

I'm not saying this as a put-down, but OP is obsessive-compulsive. You need something serious to worry about and take your mind off trivial matters.

Trusted Contributor

Why in the world are you so obsessed with when the charge runs? Your item is shipped, so don't worry about it. Rest assured; QVC will get its money.

Honored Contributor
On 9/13/2014 kachina624 said: You're welcome dooBdoo. I'm tired of hearing from this Nervous Nelly. I think we all are. I hope she gets her package on the EDD or well never hear the end of it.

It's a merry-go-round that won't stop!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Hi, OP. I'm not sure why you haven't been charged yet. On the plus side though, it sounds like your item shipped pretty fast. Hope you enjoy whatever it is you ordered. Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Were you charged yet? - please update.