Honored Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Andreatoo said: this is certainly a new one! 'Boohoo the money is still in my account'?! 'they shipped my item but forgot to charge me for it! Whatever will I do (wrings her hands)?'

LOL, first world problems....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Call them, please. This is absurd.

Frequent Contributor

Listen, if you are really h3ll bent on getting rid of that money, you can just send it to me. That might make you feel better.

Honored Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Serena_1130 said:

Listen, if you are really h3ll bent on getting rid of that money, you can just send it to me. That might make you feel better.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} No doubt!

Honored Contributor

If there's a silver lining, once that PS is delivered on Tuesday, she'll be holed up in her mother's basement. We won't hear from her again for 30 days when the next easy pay is due.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
On 9/14/2014 VaBelle35 said:

If there's a silver lining, once that PS is delivered on Tuesday, she'll be holed up in her mother's basement. We won't hear from her again for 30 days when the next easy pay is due.

Oh, how I wish I could believe that ... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

Somehow I doubt that we will be that lucky.

Respected Contributor

Hello, Toni 973. Perhaps you could try calling QVC customer service. They might be able to tell you what's going on. Hope things work out for you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor
On 9/14/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

Hello, Toni 973. Perhaps you could try calling QVC customer service. They might be able to tell you what's going on. Hope things work out for you.

NC - You're sweet to try, but this poster continually disregards every sensible suggestion offered to her and all attempts to steer her in the right direction. I think the other posters who tagged her as troll are most likely spot-on.

Trusted Contributor

*** waves to VaBelle***

Ok that bet you wanted to make ? lol I am guessing she will be back when it is day 28 after finding it on sale at BestBuy, and then want to know how to return it, and then wonder why she isn't credited in 2 days lol

Toni... I am wondering if CS has seen your 100+ posts on this whole deal and then decided to make it COD because you are such a PITA and have not listened to the best advice out there.