Respected Contributor

Vertical Lip Line Filler Cost

I am entertaining the idea of getting fillers for the vertical lines above my lip.  What is a ballpark figure for how much this costs?  How long does the filler last?  I live in the midwest, and I know that where you live makes a difference in how much you pay.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Vertical Lip Line Filler Cost

I get Juvederm about once a year and it's around $400.  I'm in the midwest also.

Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

I get Juvederm about once a year and it's around $400.  I'm in the midwest also.

How long does the procedure take and do you have swelling after?Is this done in the lips or each of the lines above?

Trusted Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Phantom41 wrote:

How long does the procedure take and do you have swelling after?Is this done in the lips or each of the lines above?

I actually get the filler in my lips which plumps everything up.  She does a very subtle enhancement. I love it, worth every penny to me! Numbing takes about 20 minutes or so and procedure only takes maybe 10 minutes. It's really no big deal!  Maybe a little swelling for the first day but nothing anyone has ever commented about.

Super Contributor

I'm in Chicago and its 650 a syrienge.

Frequent Contributor

I live in Washington and mine was also $650

Esteemed Contributor

@Ainhisg 

@Ainhisg wrote:

I am entertaining the idea of getting fillers for the vertical lines above my lip.  What is a ballpark figure for how much this costs?  How long does the filler last?  I live in the midwest, and I know that where you live makes a difference in how much you pay.

In cal. Sonoma county it is 599, but the DR. office has specials.  Last around six months the more you have it done.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition , I just now saw your reply.  Thank you!