Valued Contributor

Vegamour - hair growth - has anyone tried it?

Vegamour is marketed as a hair-growth serum.  Has anyone tried it?  I see a lot of ads for it and appreciate any replies. 

Thanks!

Re: Vegamour - hair growth - has anyone tried it?

I have not used that one but after Covid and a big hair loss I used Viviscal which comes in tablet form. Worked amazing. I also used Helium brand products. Still using. Hope this helps. 

I suffered from hair loss and started using Vegamour's shampoo and conditioner and I love it.  It has made a huge difference.  A couple of weeks ago when I got my hair done, my hair stylist commented about all of my new hair growth.  So I'm super happy with the results. 

Respected Contributor

@dallas-julie wrote:

I suffered from hair loss and started using Vegamour's shampoo and conditioner and I love it.  It has made a huge difference.  A couple of weeks ago when I got my hair done, my hair stylist commented about all of my new hair growth.  So I'm super happy with the results. 

Is it safe for color treated hair?  Cruelty free?

Trusted Contributor

I've been using the serum for a couple of years now.  I haven't noticed a huge difference in new growth, but I've definitely noticed a big difference in how much hair I lose every day.  I used to always have a noticable amount in the shower and now I have hardly any hair fall.  Only a few strands in the shower versus a clump.

I have used the shampoo and conditioner a few times and they are nice.  They're a little heavier than I like for my fine hair so I don't use them all the time.

Honored Contributor

I took Viviscal for 6 months did nothing except cost me $200

Honored Contributor

If you're looking for a hair-growth serum for a very reasonable price look at The Ordinary Hair Growth Serum

The Ordinary dot com is offering all of their products at 23%-off plus everything ships free. This is less than $14 w/free shipping. 2-ounce bottle.

Amazon.com : The Ordinary Hair Growth Serum Multi-peptide Serum For Hair  Density For Thinning Hair For Men And Women -volumizing Conditioner, Hair  Care, Reverse Alopecia And Hair Loss– For All Hair Types -

I've had some thinning areas on the sides of my head for a long time. Been using that serum for almost 8 weeks and my thinning areas are starting to fill in and becoming less noticeable. I'm thrilled!

Honored Contributor

FYI, the Ordinary Hair Serum is now on Back Order on their site. 

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle @SilleeMee @lkat @Bridgegal @dallas-julie  --- Thank you to each one of you for having shared your thoughts (and experiences).  I'm glad I asked -- all of your replies were very helpful.

Many thanks!!   I really appreciate it.