Honored Contributor

Vasanti Brighten Up! (Enzymatic Exfoliator)

[ Edited ]

I discovered Vasanti Brighten Up a few years ago, kinda by accident, and ended up really liking it for gentle exfoliation.  It has very finely milled microcrystal scrubbies in a gentle, creamy base.  I can't say it's 100% fragrance free, but I don't smell anything when using it.  I usually order it from the Costco website (have never seen it in the warehouse), but it's available on Amazon and other places too.  I was excited to see that Costco has it in their new sale flyer at a $15 savings - a 7 oz. container is only $17.99 with shipping included!  I might have to get a couple of them a that price!  

The highlights of the product are:

This vegan and cruelty-free exfoliator uses a triple action formula to brighten up the complexion using microdermabrasion technology. Breaks down dead skin with papaya enzyme, exfoliates with 25% natural dermatologist grade micro-crystals (no plastic beads) to help smooth your skin’s surface and cleanses with Aloe-enriched cream gel while hydrating with coconut and panthenol. So you can say hello to smooth, bright and healthy skin.
What in it and how it works:
Papaya Enzymes help dissolve dead skin and debris while fading dark spots and evening your skin tone.
Micro crystals stimulate and exfoliate your skin to remove dry, dead skin cells.
Aloe Vera helps soothe and heal any rough spots left from the scrubbing properties of this treatment.
Panthenol (which is a Vitamin B ingredient) helps your skin hang on to its natural moisture and counteract surface bacteria while reducing inflammation and soothing irritation.
Coconut helps hydrate your skin.
It’s like a professional microdermabrasion treatment with INSTANT results!
Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, 99% Natural, Vegan Friendly, Cruelty Free, No Plastic Beads

Respected Contributor

Re: Vasanti Brighten Up! (Enzymatic Exfoliator)

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch .  I saw it on Costco's website but didn't check it out.  Great price for that size!  I so don't need it but will think about it before the sale ends since it's not a big investment.  Assuming it has at least a year or two shelf life. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Sounds like a nice product, I ordered a tube. 7 oz's is a good size to see how I like it too. Nice that I could order since I am not a Costco member.

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch    

I will prob regret not ordering more than one, thats a good deal!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

Sounds like a nice product, I ordered a tube. 7 oz's is a good size to see how I like it too. Nice that I could order since I am not a Costco member.

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch    

I will prob regret not ordering more than one, thats a good deal!   Smiley Happy

@SeaGalAt least you'll have a chance to try it with time left on the sale to order an extra tube, if you like it.  I'm curious, did you get charged the $17.99 or was there a service charge for you not being a member?  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for your review.  I was looking for an effective exfoliation product.  It makes me happy it is vegan and cruelty-free!

Respected Contributor

Hi @JeanLouiseFinch, I was able to get the 17.99 price yay, the 5% was charged on the original 32.99 price, so that was 1.65 extra, not bad.

I am excited to try it, thanks for the info, sounds like a nice product.  Smiley Happy

Weird it says it (already) shipped UPS but it looks like a USPS #, it looks clickable, light blue, but its not clickable. Anyway, cool the are quick shippers!

Trusted Contributor

I've been using this exfoliating product for a couple of years and it has become my favorite.  Very gentle but effective.  I've even combined a dab of this product with my glycolic acid cleanser and used my Pop Sonic Spade with it.

I only purchase it when it's on sale at Costco online, great price for the amount of product in the tube.  This product comes and goes in Costco's inventory, so if you like it, get a back-up before the sale ends.